Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
To view our Design Team Call, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sweet Sprinkles for PIO #113 - Shaker

Thank you for joining our Shaker Challenge. We had 27 fabulously fun entries!

Sweet Sprinkles Award Winners

Photobucket

Chosen by the Pile It On Design Team


Congratulations! Please feel free to put the "Sweet Sprinkles Award" on your blog.

This challenge was sponsored
by Paper Sweeties and one lucky participant (chosen from challenges #113 & #114) will receive a $25 GC to their store! The Prize Winner will be announced on August 28.



Hope you'll join our current challenge, Pile It On #114 - Make your own Background




Photobucket

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Thank you for the recognition. I'm honored, and I've been playing along for the chance to win. Thanks for the opportunity and all the great inspiration.
Karen Letchworth

KT Fit Kitty said...

I am tickled pink to have my shaker card chosen as one of your favourites - thank you! Congratulations to the other favourites! Gorgeous shaker cards, ladies!

Alicia Borowski said...

Thanks so much for choosing my shaker in the DT favs. I'm thrilled!

MA-MI said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks and congratulations to the other winners. Ladies, you've made my day! Hugs, Maja

Sierra Winters said...

I love playing along at Pile It On, and I also love all the great inspiration. Thank you for the shaker challenge and this background challenge. I had so much fun making my cards, and I really appreciate the comments I've received (honestly, I don't get much traffic so I really appreciate it).
Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Maura R said...

Sorry for the delay in thanking you for choosing my shaker card - I had such fun making it!!! Thanks for your great challenges too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...