Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
To view our Design Team Call, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

PIO January Winners and TOP 3 Scoops

Hi Everyone!  Are you ready for some winners and TOP 3 lists?  Well, before I let you see the list I wanted to tell you a little secret!  Starting this new year our TOP 3 Scoops get a spot as a Guest DT here at Pile It On!  You are not obligated to serve your Guest DT, since we know some of you might be a bit "booked"... LOL, but you are welcome to be our Guest DT.  If you are interested send me an email @  alidalis AT comcast DOT net.
To all the winners please send me an email letting me know which week you won and the sponsor for that week.
Congratulations to all!
Photobucket

Winner of PIO #4 receives:

 Lucky #101 Rose
TOP 3 Scoops for PIO #4 are:



Photobucket
Winner of PIO #3 receives a $15 Gift certificate from:

Lucky #201: Padster

TOP 3 Scoops for PIO #3 are:  (TOP 6 in this case, with 400 entries it was impossible to pick only 3)





Photobucket
Winner of PIO #2 receives a $5 gift certificate from:

TOP 3 Winner for PIO #2 are:



Photobucket
Winner of PIO #1 receives a Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD (Value $17.95) and a one year on-line subscription to the Technique Junkie Newsletter.

TOP 3 Scoops are:







Photobucket

7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Thanks, it's great to have a win and I appreciate all your hard work in keeping the challenges going.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Ann Craig said...

Hi girls, thrilled to be in the top 3 for Challenge #2. Thanks so much. Love the concept of your challenges and will play as often as I can.
Ann

otomys said...

Thanks for chosing my card as one of the Top 3 scoops - can't believe my card made it between so many lovely entries! I love your challenges and thanks for all the beautiful DT cards and inspiration from the team.
Amelia x

Crystal said...

fabulous projects...every one of them! congrats to all our winners! hugs!

Rose said...

woot woot!! thanks for picking my card for the winner of challenge #4 :)
Congrats to the rest of the picks also :)

...just Barbara said...

Yeah! Thanks so much for picking my entry (Handbag) - that's so cool and I've already put your badge with my project! :D

Suzie McFloozy said...

Hooray just realised I got a top three - thanks you've brightened my day x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...