Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
To view our Design Team Call, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Winner and TOP 3 Scoops for challenges #15 and #16

All TOP Scoops remember to grab a blinkie from the side!

TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #15 are....





Photobucket

TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #16 are...

Roberta- Prairy Fairy


Deborah - Cards and Things

Photobucket

ALL WINNERS please send me an email.

Winner for Challenge #15 and recipient to: 5 images from 
 is.... lucky #4: Nancy!

Winner for Challenge #16 and recipient to $20 at:
is... lucky number 77... Debbie!




10 comments:

Fern said...

WOW!! Now that a list of winners and I can't believe that I'm one of them!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I looooove your challenges and blog!!! XXXXX

Nancyroo said...

OMG! I am soo excited! Thanks!

Deborah March said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 for challenge # 16!

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks for picking my card...I'm thrilled!!!

Roberta Laliberte said...

Yeahoo! Thanks for picking me! I am so thrilled!

xoxox

Spicey Cat Chick said...

WAHOOOOO! I'm honored to be included with such a wonderful group of artists. Everyone did a GREAT job on their cards; thanks for including me!

Leah said...

Wow these projects ROCK!
I love them all, congrats ladies!!!

Leah said...

Hey Dalis!
That is pretty interesting that you came over to Stuck on U Sketches...I am working on a LO today following some of the blogs your DT worked with (sadly not PIO b/c my colors are certainly not girly) But I had wanted to come back here and contact you to see if you'd be willing to add SOUS here..and you did! Hurray! Thanks a bunch, thats awesome!
Leah
p.s. this site is awesome b/c I would have never joined other challenge blogs if it were not for you all having this list, so thanks again!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats to all the winners! I am so happy to be a Senior Designer alongside Julie Ranae at The Play Date Cafe :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW---these are all wonderful! LOVE Julie's card (Top 3 for #15)---love them all though:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...