Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes at 11:55PM CST the Saturday before the challenge begins, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

PIO's new TWEET team!

Hi Everyone!
We had some awesome ladies submit to our DT call and it was really hard to choose just a few of you.  I hope you keep following us even if you were not chosen, remember we will have another call in about 3 more months!

Joining the "seasoned" TWEET girls:

  • Julie
  • Katie
  • Andrea
  • Piali
  • Rosanne
  • Bethie
  • Trish
  • Deanna (she is taking a sabbatical, but hopefully will be with us soon)
  • and me.... (I am stepping down on the samples, to let the professionals show how is done... LOL!!!)
will be.... (drum roll please....)
(I think I got everyone, I did loose some of my emails, so please if I miss you in that list, please let me know... and I apologize in advance).

I also want to say thanks to the previous SWEET team that played with us week after week.  We will miss them terribly!





Photobucket

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!

Deanne Burton said...

Thanks for choosing me! I'm super excited and am looking forward to the next few months!!!!

Anna said...

How exciting for all of us! Thanks so much! I'm so excited to get to know everyone and work with everyone!

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS and WELCOME to PIO Sweeties!! :)

Enri said...

Great DT!!and...BRAVAA!! to my dear friend Illy ^_^

Marzelanche said...

I can't wait to start :)))

Ali Marla said...

Congrats ILLY and all others ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PenLight said...

Congratulations ladies. I look forward to your inspiration and fun!

Kyky said...

Congratulations Ladies!!

and Illy!!! GREAT!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...