Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
To view our Design Team Call, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

GDT for this week challenge - No More Winter Colors

Hi, Anne-Katrine here again to show you what I made this week for Pile It On.

To see what I used for the card is on my blog: love to create

Here is my card. I made a love/valentines card



Challenge for Anne-Katrine:


wish you all a fantastic week and happy scrapping :)

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafty amy said...

Great challenge I hope this is OK I have used this card for just 2 challenges


Here is my entry

X Amy X

Anary said...

Okay I came here to stay! Love this challenge!!
My card

Moira said...

Here is my take on this challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...