Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
To view our Design Team Call, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New changes to the DT and our GDT for September

Hi everyone!
We had a few changes in the Design Team this week. We will be saying goodbye to both Lesley and Alicia, due to personal and work related reasons. They promise to play with us when things settle down. We will miss ya' ladies. At the same time we are welcoming Julie and Katie as full time Designers! This month also we have Brenda joining us at Guest DT for September... WELCOME ladies!

Here is a bit about them and Jennifer (since we forgot to formally announce her w/ her picture and bio).


Hello everyone I am Brenda, I live in Northern California with my wonderful and supportive husband and son. I have always enjoyed crafting, almost three years ago I was invited to a Stampin' Up party and I was completely hooked. The following year I was able to introduce my mother and sister to rubber stamping and now we enjoy getting together to stamp when we can. I started doing challenges last year and I love to combine challenges. I am super thrilled to be part of the Pile It On Design Team as a Guest Designer for September.




Katie
I joined the 40's club last year.
I've been married to Andy for 15 years, our anniversary was just last week.
We have 3 children, Nathan is 12, Georgia is 10 and Carter is 3.
I've been a scrapbooker for 11 years and cardmaking for almost 1 year and now I make many more cards than scrapbook pages but I hope to get back to cropping soon.
I'm English but have lived in the US for 12 1/2 years and right now I'm in Texas but have also lived in AZ and MO.
I'm a SAHM who tried to supplement her fun money by selling on eBay but it doesn't always work out that way ;)
I love to color and my Copic's are my favorite tool followed closely by my printer as I need it to print out all those wonderful Digital Stamps that are available.





I am Julie, a mom to a wonderful and very busy 5 year old boy and became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in January 2008. I discovered rubber stamping in the summer of 2007 and was instantly hooked. Mostly, it's a hobby, and my newest passion:-) online challenges. Imagine my surprise when I was contacted to be part of the designer team as a Guest for the Month of August by Pile it On! So Kewl. All those challenges get my creative side going! I love how easy it is to stamp beautiful cards, gifts, and scrapbook pages not forgetting how this hobby also allows me to relax and meet new people:-) I just love it!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello everyone! Welcome.

Deanna said...

Yeah! Welcome ladies!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

congrats everyone!! you look great brenda!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...