Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes at 11:55PM CST the Saturday before the challenge begins, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challenge #10- No Pattern Paper

Welcome back to PILE IT ON!! We would like to thank everybody for participating last week! There were some wonderful entries and picking the top three was NOT easy - then again, it never is!!

This week's challenge is to not use any pattern paper on your project (and of course, at least one other current challenge from anywhere else in blog-land!!).

We have an AWESOME SPONSOR this week! Digi Stamp Characters was kind enough to provide the Design Team with these adorable images you are seeing on this week's card. And one lucky participant will win a Gift Certificate to the Digi Stamp Character's store, so be sure to get your entries in!!

Here are the WONDERFUL creations from our Design Team!


Heidi - Haphazardly Crafty


Challenges for Heidi:

Jennifer-Random Vintage Finds


Challenges for Jennifer
Denise - Stamping with Denise

Challenges for Denise:


Timi - My Journey to the World of Scrapbooking



Challenges for Timi


Lesley- Always Playing with Paper


Challenges for Lesley:


Amy - And She Loved Flowers


Challenges for Amy:

  • Pile It On: No Patterned Paper
  • Card Patterns: Sketch
  • A Spoonful of Sugar: Floral Fantasy
  • Stamp Simply: Make a Card for a Friend
  • Three Clovers: Summery



  • Vicki - Paper Hugs & Die Cut Dreams

    And here's my "pile":

    Photobucket


    And now, for the TOP THREE SCOOPS! Ladies, please remember to grab your blinkies!!

    Carolyn for this card:

    Nancy for this card:


    Mona for this card:




    Thanks so much ladies!! We can't wait to see what you create this week!!







    21 comments:

    Heidi said...

    congrats to the top three scoops! such beautiful cards!

    Deanne Burton said...

    Loving this place!!! So cool!!
    My card is HERE!!!

    Rose said...

    congrats to ALL the winners!! :-) and the cards by the DT are all awesome!!

    Deanna said...

    Can't believe I am missing this week, I hardly ever use pattern paper on my cards! LOL

    Awesome winners this week too!

    Deanna said...

    The DT work is awesome!

    Chris said...

    Yikes, this really is a challenge. I love to use patterned paper. I am amazed at how beautiful all the DT's cards are, so I see that you could make something beautiful without using fancy papers. I guess I'll just let this percolate in my head for a bit.

    feli said...

    timi, love your take on the challenge! :)

    Christina said...

    Thank you for the extra inspiration!

    Chris said...

    boy was this a difficult challenge for me but I did it. Is this what growth is?
    http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-cheaper-books.html

    Caryl P said...

    This was truly a CHALLENGE, especially when trying to combine it with others. Thanks for stretching my creativity!

    Beverly Gotthardt said...

    I managed to squeeze 6 in on this one, and I think they're all legit.
    Thanks for letting me play along.

    Anna said...

    Great DT cards! Love this blog!

    Dragonlady said...

    Mr Linky done and fingers crossed!!!

    Ali x

    Donna Henley said...

    Great challenge this week - mine's on Mr Linky!

    cheers
    Donna

    sugar n spice said...

    Great challenge this week and fab DT cards as always. My card is with mr linky.
    Suzi xx

    Helen said...

    Great challenge & fab DT cards!
    Helen x

    Mona L. Pendleton said...

    Thanks so much for choosing my creation! :) I love this blog - fabulous DT samples & crazy challenges that keep me on the edge! :)

    Anne-marie said...

    Congratulations to the winners fantastic DT cards
    Anne-marie x

    Laurel said...

    Oops, I posted a link but forgot I did use a strip of pattern paper! I originally was going to put a strip of ribbon there, so it would qualify - forgot that I changed my mind!

    Heather said...

    Lots of fun... check it out at my blog.

    Lovely Linda said...

    Hello ladies - I am lovong coming to check what you are doing this week - always something different - Loving it! Here is my card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1446348?nocache=1

    Thanks for having me!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...