Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, June 5, 2011

PIO CHALLENGE #23 SUMMER HEAVEN + Summer Kick- oFF bLog Hop

Welcome to the Summer Kick-Off Blog Hop. We've assembled a great line-up of Blogs for you this week, each with a variety of different ideas to share with you! Some of the blogs change content daily, so you'll want to check in throughout the week for your chance to win prizes! 

The Twinery has provided a giveaway for one person who visits each blog! Here's all you have to do to qualify:
  1.  Visit each blog and then send me one email telling me a topic that is currently or has recently been featured on each site. Not hard and it gives you a chance to really check out these great blogs! To enter send the email to practicalscrappers@gmail.com
And if you are interested in winning a $5GC from Sassy Cheryl's please keep reading and participate in our challenge this week.  You can also win some beautiful Chatterbox Card sets Bases with envelope.  To qualify just:
  1. Leave us a comment here and let us know if you are new to Pile It On! or not.


Here's the order for the Blog Hop:
Practical Scrappers
Papercraft Star
Pile It On ---- YOU ARE HERE
Stuck on U Sketches  ---- YOUR NEXT STOP
Getting Cricky
Frosted Designs

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and have enough time to play with us this week.  You will be in love with our DT and GDTs samples, most of them are using this week's sponsor Sassy Cheryl's .   I love the whimsy look and soft line of her stamps. Cheryl sure has an eye for beauty and elegance, but it is that kid's spark that she adds to her images that make me want to squeal and jump of joy.
There are a few things that you should know about Sassy Cheryl's, she has not only a store, but she runs an amazing blog and Challenge blog too. 


The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $5 Gift Certificate to Sassy Cheryl's store. I am sure you all want to know what this week's challenge is... since it is starting to get nice and hot here in the states, we decided to go with "SUMMER HEAVEN" you can interpret it as you would like, maybe summery color, or maybe Summer activities.  


We want to Welcome our June Guest Designers: Emily C -The Wonderful Insanity Called Life, Tracey Brossart -BrossArtAddiction and Chris V- Easily Amused.  We also have a super cool announcement Elizabeth - Warm Harted has accepted our invite to stay as part of our permanent DT... yay!!!
Photobucket

Emily C -The Wonderful Insanity Called Life- June Guest Designer, 

Emily's Challenges:
Pile It On: Summer Heaven
Frosted Design: Sketch
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog: Everything But A Card
Craft Your Passion: What A Guy
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up: Orange
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes and/or Use Your Favorite Whatever
Paper Play Challenges: Summer Citrus Splash


Tracey Brossart -BrossArtAddiction -June Guest Designer

Tracey's Challenges:
Dutch Dare -Photo Inspiration
Catch The Bug -Anything Goes
Creations By GillM -Pink and Green With Flowers
Sweet Stampin -Playin In The Summer Sun
Wee Memories -Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays -Always Anything Goes
Stamp Something -Use A Digi
Wags N Whiskers -Stitching
Paper Crafting Journey -Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity -Anything Goes
Crafter's Companion -Here Comes Summer
ABC Challenge -Variety 3 Different Embellishments
Creative Craft World -3 Or More Flowers
Penny's Paper Crafty -Here Comes Summer
Truly Scrumptious -Summer Sparkle
Party Time Tuesday -Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday -Wrap It Up With Ribbon


Chris V- Easily Amused
Fab N Funky - What Eva!
For Fun - End of School
Paper Variety - Tutti Fruiti
Top Tip #36 - Wrap It Up with Ribbon
Creative Card Crew - For a Diva
Party Time Tuesday - PTT#18 - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts #69 - Get Fruity
Stamp Something - Digi Day
Sweet Stampin - Playing in the Summer Sun
Wee Memories #59- Free For All
Fairie Fun Fridays #54 - Summerfun


Elizabeth - Warm Harted
Elizabeth's Challenges
ABC Challenge - Variety/use three embellishments
Anita Be Stampin - Layer it up
Charisma Cardz - Something that flies
Cute Card Thursday - Embellish it
Crafty Catz - Circles
Divas by Design - Flowers
DYSU - Orange
Incy Wincy  - Nature
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open but use a butterfly, angel or fairy
Lady Bug Crafts - Make your own embellishment
My Mums Craft Shop Challenge - Things with wings
Paper Play - Summer citrus splash
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
Penny's Challenge - Here comes summer
My Time to Craft - Makes you smile
Stamp with Fun - In the garden
Top Tip Tuesday - Ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown - Make your own embellishment
Truly Scrumptious - Summer Splash


Sharon of Colouring for Pleasure
Sharon's Challenges
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin - Playing in the Summer sun
Wee Memories - Anything goes
Word play weekend - Pony tails
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Summer Fun
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Wags and Whiskers - Stitching
Art Impressions - Happy Summer
Cute Card Thursday - Embellish main image (transfer butterfly)
Stamp Insanity - Anything goes


Helen from Helen's Craft Haven:

Challenges for Helen:
Pile It On! - Summer Heaven
Bee Crafty - Summer's Here
Crafter's Companion - Here Comes Summer
Fab 'n' Funky - What 'eva'
My Time to Craft - Very Funny
Prairie Fairy - Summer Fun
Stamp Something - Digi Day
Sundays with Crissy - Here Comes the Sun
Sweet Stampin' - Playing in the Summer Sun
Truly Scrumptious - Summer Sparkle


Crystal - scrapcandydesigns
Crystal's Challenges -
PIO - Summer Heaven
CropStop - Sketch
Catered Crop - FTR#13 (red, white, blue, & yellow, square card, summer, water)
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Digi Day!
PaperPlay - Summer Citrus Splash
Penny's - Here Comes Summer
Cupcake Craft - Zesty Color Challenge
Fab n Funky - What'eva
Digital Tuesday - Animal Friends


Trish: Hand Full of Stamps
Challenges for Trish-
PIO: Summer
Stamp Something: use a digi
Stamp Insanity: anything goes
Fairy Fun Friday: Summer Fun
Card Makin Mamas: use your scraps
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: metal
My time made easy: sketch
Truly Scrumptious: summer sparkle






38 comments:

Catherine Schroeder said...

Hi there! I am sort of new! I love using your blog as a reference, you guys provide great inspiration! Thanks so much! :D

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! These are awesome!! Thanks!! I am new to PIO

Linda said...

What fun summer projects by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!
I have been a long time follower and do your challenges regularly.

FW said...

I am new to PIO and I must say this is an awesome site. Such talent.

scrapperbecka said...

Those stamps are so cute, TFS for sharing all the wonderful projects

BrendaB said...

I've heard of "Pile It On", but never checked out your site before - looks like fun!

Patti B said...

Great projects. Thanks for the challenge and the hop.

Yara said...

I knew about PIO but I thought it was for cards only. Need to check in here more often. Love your concept! Thanks for the blog hop!

bakscrap said...

This was my first visit to your blog. Just "hopping" by.

Nikki said...

Fantastic Creations and perfect for summer love this hop :)
hugs Nikki

BunnyFreak said...

I am new to pile it on.

Naomi said...

I am happy to hear about PIO , I am a new follower and love your blog! I will be back for sure... oodles of inspiration here... what a talented group!!!

http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com/

jerri255@eastlink.ca

Leanne said...

I landed here from Papercraft Star & am new here. I surely will visit again. There's a lot of inspiration here!!

Debc06 said...

Great features. I am new to PIO. Thanks for inspiration.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail.com

littlen said...

i'm a new follower. awesome projects. tfs.

Lisa aka Myran said...

Great challenge and inspiration! I've been here for a couple of months now and loving it here so I'll stay :)

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Oh you guys...the projects are SO awesome!!!! I had the best time last month being a GD and am glad to come back and see the new gals...and of course the DT!!!!!

Awesome hop...off I go...

Leah

Spyder said...

Fabulous challenge! Lovely makes
((Lyn))

Sue D said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. Great summer projects.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Erin R said...

i love your site as i love to try and find as many fun challenges to put in one project as possible!! been following you for a while now!!

Colleen B. said...

Im here and Im new. I will be back soon. I love the idea of more challenges for my creations. Thanks

AmyJRockstar said...

Super cute projects! I am new here and can't wait to Pile It On!!! Yay! I'll be back with an entry, hopefully soon. ;) Thanks for the chance to win!


XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

joydee1963 said...

just beautiful cards,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness, these are great projects and just the cutest stamps. I have to check out Sassy Cheryl. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

This is my first time here and I'll definitely be back.
Thanks for the chance to win

Wendy said...

first time i have entered your challenge - what a lot of fun! your site encouraged me to enter as many challenges as I possible could! thank you...

jennyevans said...

I am a new follower! Thanks for the chance to win!! Look forward to trying some of your challenges!!

Becky Dunham said...

Such cute projects! i am new to PIO. Can't seem to follow new blogs lately :( but i have written you down so i can come back and do the challenge after I hop :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

ileana said...

Beautiful creations DT!! and thanks for a fun challenge, have a nice day

Random Memories said...

I like all the great projects you are showing here. I am a new follower of PIO.

kathlee said...

I have been a follower for awhile and I just love this site. I have found so many new sites thru you and so much inspiration. The talent here is incredible! You are AWESOME!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

I'm not new. I visit every week but I don't join in the challenges every time :)

Kirei na Kami said...

AWESOME creations by the DT!!!! Thank you for such a fun challenge and for all the lovely inspiration!! I had fun playing along:)

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Liliana W said...

Beautiful and inspiring creations! Great hop:)

Monica said...

Just adorable!!!!!
Perfect for summer!!!

Lori said...

Great theme and projects!!! I'm not a new follower... I participate as often as I can :)
Have a great weekend!
Love n hugs,
Lori

thekolbes said...

Hi, I am here for the summer blog hop and hope this is the right place to post. I am new to your blog and am a new follower
Thanks
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Hi! I found your link from Practical Scrappers. I'm now a new follower of your blog. Thanks for the challenge! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...