Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

February Winners

Hi Everyone!  I have the list of FEBRUARY's winners below.  This post ended up a bit longer than expected, so our PIO's 3 Scoop Winners will be announced tomorrow in a new post.

Congratulations to all the winners, remember you need to email me telling me which PIO challenge you won.  You have 1 month to contact us before the prize is voided.

Photobucket

PIO #10 Lucky winner is: #4 Bernadette!  She has a choice of 3 digital images from Heart Song Designs' shop.

Photobucket
PIO #11 Lucky winners are: # 4 Iulia, #19 Kathleen Mc, #8 FrancaK!  Each of them wins a digital Page from Rick St. Dennis.

Iulia's card:

Kathleen's card:

FrancaK's card:
Photobucket

PIO #12 Lucky winner is: #50 yogi.  She wins a $15 GC from Simon Says Stamp!

Photobucket
PIO #13 Lucky winner is: #31 Lynnm. She wins an amazing prize from AiFactory.
Lynnm's project:


3 comments:

Lynn's scraps said...

hi i am trying to email you this but i seem to have the wrong email address will try again but will also put it here Lynn

Oh wow
I just popped in to check this weeks challenge and there I saw my birdhouse.
It was such a surprised to see it I was quite shocked. I had to call all of my family to have a look! Thank you so much not just for picking my card but also for all the time you spend putting on the challenges. I am disabled and not able to do a lot, but entering the challenges enables me to feel part of something. So thank you again. Please let me know what I need to do next, Lynn

Starla B. said...

Gorgeous projects, girls!! Congratulations!

Kathleen said...

wow! thank you for picking my card as a winner!
have sent an email to the only email addy i could find. hope it's the right one!
Kathleen Mc xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...