Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Challenge #37 Winners

Challenge #37 Winner is: Kim E our lucky #26; Please send us an email to put you in contact with Shelley's Images. Below you can see Kim's entry.

Photobucket

Now onto the TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #37; ladies grab your blinkies and wear them proudly!

Photobucket
Winner Challenge #36 is Linda B!  Linda send me an email to send you your RAK! Below you can see Linda's entry.

Now onto the TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #36; ladies grab your blinkies and wear them proudly!



Photobucket
Winner for Challenge #35 is lucky number 47 is: Stacy Walker; you win 3 images from Zlatoena Designs.  Please send us an email letting us know which sponsored week you won.

Now onto the TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #35; ladies grab your blinkies and wear them proudly!


Photobucket
Winner for Challenge #34 is Susan; she wins 3 images from Digi Doodle Shop. Please send me an email letting me know which sponsored week you won! Below you can see Susan's entry.

Now onto the TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #34; ladies grab your blinkies and wear them proudly!  (and nope, I just couldn't choose only 3)


Cat  (I am still laughing with this one)




Photobucket
Winner for challenge #33 is lucky Katarina; she wins a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!
Now onto the TOP 3 Scoops for Challenge #33; ladies grab your blinkies and wear them proudly! 









7 comments:

Justine said...

HOLY WOW, to see my card sitting right there with Linda and Betty is quite and HONOR. Thank you so much for featuring my art work and thank you so much for the message to let me know. I appreciate that

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, fantastic bunch of inspiration!!!

Thank you!
hugs & blessings
Maria

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! And thank you for letting me know that I had made the 3 Scoops! I am honored to have my card chosen among so many fabulous entries. Thank you so much!

Tammy said...

Hi Ladies-Thank you for choosing mine as a top 3 on the OWH challenge!! I'll grab my blinkie! :o)

Karen McAlpine said...

Thanks for the honor of being selected for the top three....and in keeping woth the sentiment of my card, Wheee!

Stacy Walker said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a winner. I e-mailed you about this but have not heard from you. I was wondering if you had received my e-mail? The challenge that my card was chosen for was #35

Thanks Again
Stacy

前略プロフィール said...

最近なんだか何をやっても楽しくないな~って人は前略プロフィールでお友達探ししてみませんか。貴方の好きなマンガやゲームなどの同じ趣味のトモダチを前略プロフィールで探して仲良くなってみよう。興味がでた人は是非ご覧ください

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...