Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Winner and TOP 3 Scoops for challenges #26 and #28


Winner of challenge #26 is lucky #88: Lauren!!!  Congrats girl, here is her submission!  She gets a goodie bag from Queen Scraps!  Send me an email girl!

TOP 3 Winner for that week, was really really hard w/ 219 submissions!!!!  so we have a TOP 5... grab your blinkies ladies!









Photobucket


Winner of challenge #28 is lucky #4: Gloria!  Gloria send me an email to set you up for the bella digi studio prize!



And here is the TOP 3 scoops, ladies pick up your blinkie!


Peggy









Photobucket

6 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Thank you so much for this honour ladies, I'll display my blinkie with pride :o)
Ann x

Lauren said...

Yay! I am so excited to win! Thank you so much!

Lauren

Fern said...

WOW!!! Thank you all sooooo much!!! I love your challenges and this was just the icing on the cake!! Congratulations to the other winners!!!

Peggy Sue said...

Thank you for choosing my card for one of your top three!! Big accomplishment for me!

Cheryl said...

I hope this is not a duplicate. Blogger is acting naughty today.

Thank you so much! I have added your blinkie to my blog.

Congrats to the other winners.

MamaJ said...

Yippee! Thank you for the honour! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...