Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST. On the 3rd Sunday of the month, we will offer a bonus theme.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

Winners and TOP 3 scoops for challenge #19 and #20.

Challenge #20 TOP 3 SCOOPS!  Grab your blinkies ladies... and wear them proudly!

Dianne - My paper Hugs




Photobucket
Winner Challenge #20 : lucky #43.... wins 3 digi free images from Some Odd girl stamps
Corry CONGRATs!!!!  Let us know you were the winner of challenge #20 sponsored by Some Odd Girl by sending us an email!


Here is her card:


Photobucket
TOP 3 Scoops for challenge #19:




Photobucket
Winner for Challenge #19: is lucky #24 KERRY!!!!  CONGRATs!!!!  Let us know you were the winner of challenge #19 sponsored by Paper Jewels  by sending us an email!
Here is Kerry's entry:
Photobucket
Sprinkles Awards:

Challenge #20 - Out of the box






Photobucket


    9 comments:

    Butternutsage said...

    oh my goodness thank you for choosing me as one of the top three!!!! You guys rock and I love your new banner too!!!!

    designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

    Whooo hooo! Thank you ladies for choosing my altered box as one of the top 3!!! I'm so excited! You ladies rock each week with your great challenges!
    Hugs and big smiles :)
    Charlotte
    XXX

    Cor* said...

    Thanks so much "Sweet Team"! I am sooooooo excited to have won! Congrats to the other winners as well. Some great projects, that's for sure!!! Thanks for rockin my world ladies!

    Enri said...

    Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy you chose my page as one of the top 3^_^

    Love crafts forever said...

    Wow! Thank you very much. I am so happy you like my project. Congratulations to all winners.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    Kerry said...

    Woohoo, thank you very much!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

    Jodi said...

    Thank you so much for picking my flower pot as one of the top 3 projects ~ yay I finally get to display your winner blinkie ;)

    Congrats to the rest of the winners as well!

    raindropecho said...

    Thanks for the kudos, gals!! I appreciate it :) Now I can grab the blinkie again, lol.
    - Ann

    Leah the Orange said...

    YAY! how awesome to be in your top three scoops! THANK YOU, Sweet Team! :) congrats to the other scoops, and the prize winners! xo

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...