Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to all the new followers and players!

Hi to all the new gals following and playing with us!  I have noticed we are having some new gals from Bulgaria and some from United Kingdom!  Thanks for playing ladies and remember to tell your friends about us by wearing our blinkie!

to add this blinkie add this code in your column a HTML/JAVA widget





Photobucket

3 comments:

TinaB said...

Hi I had copied and pasted but mine doesn't work, I was able to put the icecream cone on xx

TinaB said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog. I managed to get the cone blinkie on it's the "1 love" blinkie i'm having trouble with. It's on my side bar below the cone. xx

PenLight said...

I have mine on in Italy! Yippee for Pile It On!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...