Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TOP 3 Scoops AND Winner for Challenge #18

I have to say it week after week it seems it is harder to pick the TOP 3 Scoops... this week was no exception... that is why is late, I just couldn't get my list to not even 5... I had a list of #15 entries that I just couldn't decide.  If you are on the selected ones CONGRATS!  if you are not keep playing w/ us, and trust me one day you will make it here!  Grab your blinkies ladies and wear it proudly.


Annika - Another Messy Crafter (I really couldn't pick from Anikka's entry... so I am adding both)  seriously, can you pick one from the other?


Christine - Easily Amused






Photobucket

and now onto some Sprinkles that I am going to be tossin' to the air... different reasons why these two entries get the Sprinkles award...

Hazel - My Crafty Outlook ; Thanks for giving us a bit of digital goodness! You did some awesome extractions.  We encourage others to submit any kind of project, digital included!

Sylvia - Sylvia's Stamping Place; I want to be like Sylvia when I grow up... LOL!!! She makes the most amazing hybrid cards I have seen!  She can make all those layers seem real, but they are all digital except for her stamped image!  Isn't it amazing?

Diane - Diane's Crafty blog - I just love the folds on her card!

Photobucket

The Winner for Challenge #18  is: lucky #2 Susan (aka TomsMom).  She will receive 4 images from: (please send us an email)
here is Susan's submission!




Photobucket


    5 comments:

    Hazel said...

    Thank you so much for including me - I really enjoyed playing digitally to produce 'the teddy bears picnic' - love all the entries shown here - what a lot of super talent x

    Sylvia said...

    Thanks so much for the 'Sweet Sprinkles' award!!! I really feel honored because of all the gorgeousness around me.. there have been so many wonderful creations this week *sigh*
    Thanks again, ladies/Dalis :)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    Diane said...

    Thank you so much for my "sweet Spinkles" award, I will display the blinkie with pride. I feel very honoured especially with so many wonderful entries.

    thanks from an excited Diane

    Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

    I am so excited to win this challenge as I love Meljen's Designs. Thank you so much. I have emailed you.

    ~Gery~ said...

    What a surprise! I've never won anything and I'm so excited that you picked my card for the Top 3! Thank you so much!
    This is such an honor to receive appreciation from so talented ladies!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...