Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Challenge #21: Eat your veggies

Hi everyone! Amazing submission for our OUT OF THE BOX challenge last week... and I know I haven't posted the TOP 3 for the week before. It will be coming on TUESDAY w/ the winners for both challenge #19 and #20.

It's time for another challenge here at Pile It On and we're super excited to have Simon Says Stamp as our sponsor this week!
Photobucket

Simon Says Stamps has a huge selection of rubber Stamps, scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies. Also visit the Simon Says Stamp blog and they're now on Paper Crafts Planet HERE.


Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With free shipping for all International orders over $175 and USA Orders over $70, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp.

The winners of these week's challenge will receive... a $20 of products from their store... I know this is HUGE.... so common play with us!
Photobucket
yes, Erin (from Stamp till you cramp)and Deb Neerman (Paper, ink, Scissors and Stamps)... we are going to eat our veggies this week! Erin and Deb mention this was a good idea for a challenge and I have to agree. You can interpret this challenge as what ever you wish, but if you are going a bit "out there" then explain us how you interpreted it.

Now onto our amazing DT, that week after week amazes me!!!!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures and The Shabby Tea Room


Challenges Debbie used:


by juliann of scrappylife






Challenges for Piali:

From Rosanne at Bits of Life,Scrapbooking and Cooking



Challenges for Rosanne:

And also from Rosanne at Bits of Life,Scrapbooking and Cooking


Challenges for Rosanne:

Illy from My Scrappin' Diaries:


Challenges:

    Scrappy's Recipe card and Challenges:



    Andrea M - Work in Progress...


    Challenges for Andrea:

    Patricia- Patricia Garcia
     

    Challenges for Patricia


    Neli (Marzelanche) - Marzelanche


    Challenges for Neli:




    Photobucket

    7 comments:

    Cheryl Walker said...

    Thank you for a super fun challenge!!! I enjoyed this one :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    Paula said...

    Goodness you really had my brain working with this one & thoroughly loved it. Thanks for such great challenges week by week.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/05/gatefold-of-salad-piled-onto-blue-china.html

    Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

    What a great out of the box challenge. I used the colors of veggies.. my favorites.

    TwistedWitch said...

    My image and theme are definitely 'out there' so have explained all on my blog post.

    Great challenge, really made me put my thinking cap on. Thank you.

    Lin

    Leah the Orange said...

    strange... i linked my project up earlier today and it was showing in the InLinkz table, but then it disappeared! well hopefully this time it stays! :) i had a TON of fun with this one!

    cindy said...

    Fun cards DT. WTG!!

    Leah said...

    Ok of all the places out there...I get SUCH a kick out of seeing what you all can combine...I look at each project and read EVERY challenge you combined.
    I know that when I am looking at doing a challenge, the easiest way for me is to read what you all did and see if any of those other challenges fit into the ideas that I have...so thank you!
    I have some ideas now, so I guess I need to get to getting creative! LOL!
    Thanks for the fun projects!
    Oh and I love the idea of "eat your veggies" as using common veggie colors..smart stuff!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...