Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST. On the 3rd Sunday of the month, we will offer a bonus theme.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Challenge #17 - Boyish Colors

InStyle Stamps

InStyle Stamps features fresh, fun and funky stamp designs for today’s stamper! Our Retro, Anime and Whimsy lines of stamps will help to accentuate any card or project. No matter what you create, create it InStyle.


InStyle stamps has digital stamps, rubber stamps and digital papers too, so check out all their stock.... oh... and did I mention that they have 2 monthly challenges a sketch and a color challenge?

And guess what?? they are running a SUPER SALE right now!!! 50% off Sale on all RUBBAH! Shop Now! (maybe I should go buy before I make this post... LOL!!!)

Virginia from In Style stamps sent us a link to the best tutorial to color anime eyes!!! So, I am going to share it with you, here it is: http://mmedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-color-anime-eyes-copic-tutorial.html


Photobucket

This week's challenge is all about boyish colors? You can interpret this as you like, to me it's no pink... LOL!!! and here is the amazing work of the DT... NOTE that we have the wonderful work of some of the new DT members so give them a warm welcome!


Piali~ Touch of Creation:


Challenges For Piali:


Trish: Hand Full of Stamps


Challenges for Trish:


Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures and The Shabby Tea Room

Challenges Debbie used:

Katie - Both Sides of The Paper



Challenges for Katie

Andrea M - Work In Progress...


Challenges for Andrea

Rosanne of Bits of Life, Scrapbooking and Cooking



Challenges:

Helen from Helen's Craft Haven


Challenges for Helen:

Deanne from A Scrap Addict

Challenges:

Challenges for Beth-


Arianne from Het leven van een scrappende juf

Challenges for Arianne:




Photobucket


17 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful selection of creations from the DT, you girls certainly get some challenges covered lol! Take careX:)

TinaB said...

I'm sorry I have put it on twice! I was having trouble putting the tumbnail on LOL ! Great challenge xxx Mines here

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Leah said...

I found your blogs link on one of my favorite blogs and decided to come check you all out...what a great site! I love it!
Wonderful projects everyone!!!! Can't wait to come back again!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! Fabulous DT samples ... kudos to all the designers!

Natasha said...

Great inspiration this week! Looks like I've missed the cut of for the linky list, but here's my card (the second one) of you'd like to have a look:
http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2010/05/punchy.html

Thanks for the inspiration

Wishcraft said...

I must have got muddled because the linky is closed. I thought I'd add my project anyway, you can see it here

Lisa x

Mervi said...

Link is already closed but here's my card;-))m

Jennifer said...

Here's mine entry if the challenge is still open. My card.

Maria Matter said...

I thought this was the current challenge, but the linky is closed already. When exactly is your deadline???

here's my card anyway...
... Joyful Stamper: Clearly Delightful-Blue & Green

blessings!

KymKreates said...

I can not get my link to work with your Mr. Linky. I have tried a few times. Mine is

http://kymkreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/little-buckaroo.html

Thanks,
KymKreates

Lori said...

This linky won't work, here's my card http://justsoducky.blogspot.com/2010/05/recycled-challenge.html

Sara said...

:) LINKY'S not working so here is my entry- i actually created 2 layouts :)

http://scraphappie.blogspot.com/2010/05/few-riley-layouts-to-share.html

craftybunny said...

The DT cards are just brilliant.
Maybe it's just me not being too technically minded but found this linking system a little difficult.
Lisa x

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love your challenge and the DT cards are awesome.

p.s. the linky thing wasn't very friendly. Sort of difficult and didnt like my size

Caro said...

Bother! I just missed the deadline for this. My entry can be seen here if you are interested.

Anonymous said...


Hey. Very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...