Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

SPRING BLOG HOP




Welcome to the Spring Challenge Blog Hop.  If you find the blog hop because you are a loyal Pile it On! or new PIO player then, you should head back to Practical Scrappers to make sure you don't miss anything.  All the blogs involved have a variety of prizes to give away during this hop so you don't want to miss a thing.  All the blogs are giving away prizes for at least the following two things:  followers who leave a comment this week and winners of their challenge for the week.  Some blogs may be giving away prizes for even more than that! (We might surprise someone w/ our PIO blinkie on their blog).  And if you complete a challenge for all 6 you need to sign in at Practical Scrappers because they will be giving away a prize for that too!  

Who are we? We are a bunch of girls (ladies seems old... LOL!!!) that like to multi-task... LOL!!!  We like to do more than one challenge in just one project.  How many... we have done from 2 to (what was the record?) I think it was 31 (and no, that is NOT a typo).  Only a few rules apply to our challenge blog: 
  1. You do our challenge + at least one more (the more the merrier, but not requiered)
  2. It is a NEW project (since we post in Sunday that means your card should have been posted on Sunday or forward in the current challenge week).
  3. You can do anything, card, ATCs, LOs, digi LOs, hybrid, necklaces, paper crafting, sewing... we just want you to have fun and be creative!
  4. Put your DIRECT link to our Mr. Linky.

Each blog offers a very different paper crafting challenge for you and we think you will enjoy the variety offered.  If you are here, you love a good paper crafting challenge, here is your chance to check out some new ones!   Thank you for hopping by, your next stop in the blog hop is:  365 Cards!  BUT DON'T LEAVE without looking (and playing) at our challenge this week!  REMEMBER if you do ALL THE CHALLENGES you might win the BIG PRIZE!


PLEASE, LEAVE YOUR ENTRY with MR. LINKY at the END of OUR CHALLENGE POST (click on the link to go there).

Just in Case this is the order of the Blog Hop!









Photobucket

21 comments:

PenLight said...

Yay, I love blog hops! I can't wait to do the say it with words challenge, I already thought of my sentiment. I love PIO!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Awesome - I am a new follower and I have entered the new challenge and really look forward to other challenges - here is my card
I also entered it on the post below- hope I did it right.

Maxine #6215 said...

joining in the hop

~Christina~ said...

What a great challenge idea...so glad I found you guys. I have added your current challenge to my to-do list this week :)

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

WOW! So glad I have found this site through the spring blog hop! What fun!

craftymom205 said...

enjoying the hop.

Heather said...

This is my first visit to your site. I'm off to look at your challenge!

Bobbi said...

This is my first visit here as well. The challenge sounds fun. Off to finish the hop.

Mary said...

Great blog hop. Off to start working on my card!!

Manoli Navarro said...

Hello, I am participating in the jump.
Here 's the link to my share of his challenge 14.
challenge 14

becnalec said...

Wow, I'm excited. It looks like I have a whole lot of new projects for this week thanks to the blog hop. I'm a new follower here and looking forward to your challenge.

Laurie Marmon said...

A new follower. Looks like a fun place for challenges!

April said...

Hoppin' thru....have already decided on my 'words' for this challenge!!

Bekah's World said...

I love hops! For your's do we need to do 2 of your challenges? Or do you mean combine your current challenge with another one from a different blog?

Thanks for the chance to win!

Creative Char said...

Aiyiyi! Why have I never come across your blog before? I want to participate in so many things, that just a week ago I entered one of my layouts in 8 challenges, and your record is 31! Yikes!(I am having lots of fun on the blog hop by the way) You girls rock! I'm becoming a follower.

Nitasha said...

Happy to say I'm a new follower! Can't wait to start playing along with the challenges!

me said...

wow! learned about this Spring Blog Hop from Sketchy Thursdays, and I'm just super glad to have discovered the other blogs.. esp this one!! I just LOVE to combine challenges.. (I'm a newbie at crafting, so i try to join as much as I can so I can win some supplies..:P) and there are other groups that doesn't accept that.. or they don't indicate so I'm not sure if I'm allowed... but here, i just really love that you encourage it!! soooooo happy to discover Pile It On!!

22turtles said...

wow, what a crazy, overwhelming, awesome website!

Lynne said...

Sounds like a really fun challenge site! Thanks for doing the blog hop! They are so much fun to check out all the talented work!
I am a follower! Can't wait to play along on some of your challenges!

Jessica T said...

I made a card for your no image challenge and am a follower :) going to see if i can complete the whole blog hop! Thanks :)

Susan said...

I have "piled it on" my challenge for practical scrappers is actually for 5 challenges, but alas, it does not cover your challenge.
Susan

http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/2010/04/quad-challenge-card-bling-at-movies-lol.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...