Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Challenge #16 - Make it Sweet and DT Call

Hi there folks! The creations last week were totally A-MA-ZING! Thanks so much for participating - make sure you stop back later in the week to see the Top 3 Scoops.

It's time for another challenge here at Pile It On and we're super excited to have Simon Says Stamp as our sponsor this week!
Photobucket

Simon Says Stamps has a huge selection of rubber Stamps, scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies. Also visit the Simon Says Stamp blog and they're now on Paper Crafts Planet HERE.


Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With free shipping for all International orders over $175 and USA Orders over $70, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp.

The winners of these week's challenge will receive... a $20 of products from their store... I know this is HUGE.... so common play with us!

Photobucket








This week we are challenging you to "MAKE IT SWEET"... whatever you do just "make it sweet".  Now let's look at the last week of our Design Team Members!  And remember if you are interested in join our Design Team Member just complete this challenge and put "DT" in MR. LINKY next to your name to be considered.







Audrey from Aud Cards
Here are the challenges...


Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs
Challenges for Ann:


Piali ~Touch of Creation:
Challenges for Piali:



Rosanne - Bits of Life, Scrapbooking and Cooking

Challenges included for Rosanne:



By Juliann of Scrappylife

*how sweet are my monsters!!!! this is a sneak peek of the may Top Shelf Memories kit







Photobucket

20 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Great challenge and glad to be your first!

Anary said...

Perfect challenge for my little Cake!
XOXO
Anary

Shannon said...

I just found your BLog. Love it. Thank you!!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sylvia said...

I love your Challenges. Really makes my Mondays fly by!!! DT has done a great job Inspiring. Thanks for the Fun.

Anita said...

Great challenge and I enjoyed viewing the DT cards. As always, they're great.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What great cards! Always love your challenge. Thanks

Tenia Nelson said...

What a fun challenge.....I forgot to add the DT at the end.....I am really interested in joining the team!!

Wendy Colledge said...

Great Challenge, thank you! Fab projects by the DT too xx

Debbie said...

What a fun challenge! I was able to combine 11 that I found this week for this design - yippiee! Thanks for considering my project for your current DT Call!!!

deb4tasteful@earthlink.net
debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com
theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com

Shari Nelson said...

This was fun! Thanks for the challenge! Nice cards!

PenLight said...

This is a SWEET challenge! I love it!

craftybunny said...

Fabulous challenge and DT inspiration.
Lisa x

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, FAB DT samples!! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!

Tarynne said...

Hi All. I'm so glad I found this site a couple weeks ago cause these days it seems like I never make a card without having it be for a challenge too.

Anyway! Since there has to be more than one challenge, I do a lot of challenges on Scrapbook.com, do those count?

Or do they need to be blog challenge sites?

Thanks!

-Tarynne

MemoriesCompleted said...

I just found your site this week! I am new to the blogging and challenges world. What FUN! My blogs are pretty new yet, so to see the rest of my work please go to my website: ScrapbookEden.com. Thanks again for all the fun!

Illy said...

I just submitted my page in MrLinky, I had some cute little ice cream adhesives that were perfect for my page!

Beverley said...

Ladies thanks for such a sweet challenge...I had a great time with it.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Carolyn V said...

What a hoot! That was, indeed, sweet... I love card challenges!!

Roberta Laliberte said...

Loved this one! Thanks! Dt cards are fabulous!

xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...