Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Challenge #15 and DT CALL


A few things we want to let you know.

  1. We are looking for a new Design Team, our 3 months are up and we are saying goodbye to some of our talented team! So if you are interested in applying please submit your entry to this week's challenge and put "DT" next to your name in Mr. Linky.
  2. The winners and TOP 3 Scoops from Challenge #13 will be posted most likely tonight, sorry about the delay.
  3. The winner and TOP 3 Scoops from Challenge #14 will be posted on Tuesday, we want to give people the chance to finish the blog hop today. (And I hope you had a blast hoping around with us)

Photobucket

This week we have a new sponsor:
SEW MANY Digital stamps (or SEW MANY cards) have these cute little animals and kids that have little fabric patches all over. They are SEW cute... (I couldn't resist... LOL!!!) and they are offering 5 digital images to our winner... woohooo!!!!!




Sew Many also has a challenge blog AND a scrapbooking challenge blog so go and visit them to their blogs and pile their challenges onto ours!

Photobucket


This week's challenge is all about Spring? Is Spring finally here? If you had asked me a week ago I would have said "YEAH"... today not so sure... we had a frost last night... yep... I am hoping my flowers outside will not be affected by it. So think of Spring and let it inspire you!

Now let's see our amazing Design Team samples!

Katie -Both Sides of The Paper


Challenges for Katie




Trish: Hand Full of Stamps
Challenges for Trish:




Sam - Scrapping Memories
Challenges for sam:




Dalis - Stampergirl
Challenges for Dalis:





Challenges for Tanja:


Beth- BethieJs Blogspot
Challenges for Beth-


Linda - The Funky Junkie

Challenges for Linda:
Pile it On - Is Spring Finally Here?








Photobucket




19 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Mr. Linky wouldn't take my URL so I'm leaving the old fashioned way here--
Here's my entry
I wanted to get this one in because I had more challenges together than I've had for awhile.

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS cards as always girls!

Scrappy said...

Oops! I wanted to toss my hat into the DT ring, but forgot to add 'DT' after my name above!

Yvonne - Scrappy

THIS was my entry

Risa said...

Thanks so much for the inspirational challenges and I want to thank your DT as well!!!
Risa:)

~Jeri~ said...

WOW!!! Yall have done an awesome job this week with the images from Sew Many Cards! We're so glad to be sponsoring one of your challenges!!! Fabulous work everyone!

Sew Many Cards said...

I am sew impressed with what the DT has done with the Sew Many Cards images! WOW!!!!! Beautiful job showcasing them--

Angela
SewManyCards

Carol said...

Really cute design team cards. I love the way you gals can really "pile it on"!!! lol Very impressive.

Paula said...

Wow what fantastic DT cards.

Paula xxxx

SuzanneK said...

Hi , great work from the DT as always, can't find Mr Linky to link my entry, where's it gone, help??
here

Julie Ranae said...

Thanks for a great challenge...I've put my entry in with Mr. Linky

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous DT samples!

Thanks for another fun challenge!!

Scrapamum said...

I added to Mr Linkey!!! Great challenge.

Cor* said...

I soooooooooooooooo love your challenges but for some reason cannot add you to my sidebar of challenges I follow...........every time I try it says there is no link there for it to read!!! Frustrating!! O well.

I also, sooooooooooo wanted to put DT behind my name, but I forgot! I;ll add again with DT (feel free to delete the other one) Thanks !!!

Anita said...

Great cards from the DT!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun challenge- got a little tropical feeling for my Spring theme! Great DT samples.

Afke said...

I think there is something I did wrong. I'll try again. I like tot join the challenge.
Afke
twee kaartjes

Beverley said...

great challenge ladies...and the DT inspirations were wonderful.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Scrappy said...

I gave you an extra shout out on my blog post today! Thanks so much for continuing to put up these fun challenges! You certainly are my 'go to' site everyday! Kudos to you all!

Today's Blog Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...