Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Challenge 14 - Say it with words!

If you didn't notice the huge post above this talking about the SPRING BLOG CHALLENGE, go check it out!!!  Tons of prizes to be win on each BLOG STOP!

Photobucket

Hi everyone, sorry for the slight delay, but what can you do when your washing machine is threatening to ruin your hard wood floors in the house?

This week we had a change in plan, we will be sponsored by one of our Design Team members.  Our sweet Piali offered to sponsor us this week, so go ahead to her blog and say thanks!

I am really excited about this week's challenge!  This is our second challenge that has been chosen by our readers.  Last week we did an easel card which was suggested by Annette and Momma Jess AND this week we are doing a NO IMAGE challenge which was suggested by a few ladies: Kimberley, Julie, Leanne.  I want to say THANKS for all the wonderful ideas and know that we are listening!

This weeks challenge is:

Say it with Words (NO IMAGE, ONLY quote, sentiment or embellishments as focal point)  HAVE FUN... I'll try to make a cute banner for you ladies soon about the challenge.

Photobucket

Let's see this week's DT samples:

Rosanne of Bits of Life, Scrapbooking and Cooking


Challenges:

juliann marchantscrappylife




Audrey from Aud Cards

Here are the challenges...


Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs

Challenges for Ann:


Piali~ Touch of Creation.



Challenges for Piali:

Jennifer ~ Just Jennifer's Stamping


Challenges for Jennifer





Photobucket



23 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love all the DT cards and always love your challenge.

Divinity said...

your challenge was fun -- i love cards that don't have images. with so many people doing images...these cards stand out for me -- in a good way! :)

Emily said...

This was a little harder for a layout then I thought it would be, but it was fun.

Denise said...

Wow, your DT is awesome! I can't believe what gorgeous paper crafts, card, etc they come up with! I am a follower of your blog but I haven't posted on it. I decided to try PS blog hop (my first one!) and give it shot. So much fun!!!

corinna said...

It's so good to be back at crafting. The move was brutal, but I'm all settled in....just waiting on the new Big Shot so I can use my nesties again. :-D Thanks for such a great blog....kept my spirits up when I couldn't get to my trimmer and inks.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great inspiration again DT.

MidnightCrafter said...

Streching the Crafty muscles... thanks for the workout!

Anita said...

This challenge was so much fun and I enjoyed looking at all the DT samples.

April said...

Your blog is great and I had alot of fun challenging myself on the hop you are part of! Thanks!
Huggz,
April

Linda said...

What a great blog hop!!!
The DT cards are just amazing and very creative.
I have posted my card now.

Toucan Scraps said...

just discovered you via the blog hop. Great challenge thanks

Julie said...

Fabulous creations by the DT. I felt I had to have a go at this challenge, as I was one of the people to suggest it. It wasn't easy, but I love being challenged, so it was fun.
Julie W x

Karen Hunter said...

fun site! I just became a follower and entered the challenge for this week. Thanks

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your inspiration is wonderful thank you xx

Yogi said...

wonderful challenge. Love all the DT inspiration.

I've entered your challenge and all the other challenges on the Sketchy Thursday blog hop.

Sue Frazier said...

thanks for the challenge! I'm a follower now!
http://scribblelittlepaperthings.blogspot.com/2010/04/pile-it-on-challenge.html

Tammy said...

This looks like a fun one....Entered in.
smiles...Tammy

Miss Jaster said...

found you through the blog hop and LOVE your challenges. My favorite thing is to as many challenges as I can at once!!

me said...

i love finding your site!:) I love combining challenges!:) just submitted my first entry..:) can't wait for your next challenge!:)

Rika's Crafts said...

The linky isn't working - so here's mine: http://craftyrika.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-hop-challenges.html

AshKuku said...

Hello,

I loved keeping in mind this challenge to proceed with my creation...... Some reason the linky is not working.. hence I leave my link here to my creation..... My Words Here

Thanking You,

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

AshKuku said...

Hello,

The linky just dont seem to like me & my work..... I guess! It never works....for me....
So here is my second entry to your challenge.....
My Second Set of EARTHLY Words

Thank You,

Ash.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...