Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Challenge #6 - Let us see Flowers!

It is flower power time! Show us projects w/ flowers... one flower... two.... 20! It doesn't matter but we want to see flowers.

This week we have a very special sponsor 62 cards... and it sure brings sweet paper treats and southern hospitality. This sweet ETSY store is owned by our own Sammye Jo. The random winner of this challenge will be receiving a goodie bag from 62 cards! For a chance to win you need to put your entry in MR. LINKY (please use a direct link to your post.)



and now the great work of our DT:

Audrey of Aud Cards



Here are the challenges...


Jennifer B. of Just Jennifer's Stamping

Jennifer B's challenges:

Rosanne - Bits of Life, Scrapbooking and Cooking

Here's the challenges:



Challenges for Piali:


Juliann Scrappylife








Photobucket


32 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenges each week and gorgeous samples! HERE is my card for this week! God Bless!

craftingmanda said...

great challenge here is my entry

Daniele said...

Great DT cards again this week here is my card hugs x

Hazel said...

Great crafting from the team. My card is here x

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today (look for timestamp: [14 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Deena said...

This is my attempt: http://adeenacard.blogspot.com/2010/02/project-365-29-morgans-birthday-card.html

Nadine said...

Hi

wonderful DT Card, I love them.
Here comes my card


Hugs Nadine

Kat said...

Another lovely challenge and great inspiration from the DT.

Here's my card.

Kat x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

thanks for the inspiration. My card is here

Hugs Ali x

Nora said...

My entry can be found HERE.

Biscuitlid said...

Love all the DT creations and thanks for another fab challenge!!
here’s my entry
Thanks
Victoria
x

Hazel said...

another here x

Blankiefinder said...

Great DT cards! Here is my card!

Blankiefinder said...

Didn't see Mr. Linky when I posted my link here, thanks for the heads up dalis!

Sunshine Girl said...

Nice challenge - I love flowers! - also managed to enter this card into 10 other challenges too! Here's a little love

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooo.. just found my way here, what a fabulous blog, great to find lots of challenges listed on here :o) I'll be back regularly!

hugs
wynneth
x

Lilach Oren said...

Love the challenge!!! thank you!

gram cheryl said...

What an interesting site...looks like fun so I'll give it a try!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great picks for last week's challenge, Arielle doesn't hardly ever miss the target, she's very talented, wish I had her time management skills with a new baby, a challenge blog, and all the wins she rakes in. Congrats Arielle. I'm a little light on challenges, but sometimes simple is good.

Cheryl Walker said...

Im sooo glad I found your challenge blog!! Its nice to have different challenges out there :)

Thank you for this weeks challenge!! :)

Love all the beautiful cards!!! :) Wonderful job ladies!!! :)
My challenge card

Hopefully my link works...LOL

Hugs,
Cheryl

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

I have put my entry on to Mr Linky now - didn't see I had put it in the comments section.

No 146 is my Tilda entry. Sorry for the confusion.

Hugs Ali x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Are we allowed to enter more than 1 creation in the same challenge?

xoxo,
Lori

Tammy said...

What a cute project idea...I entered above... Glad to have found you through my blogging. smiles...Tammy

Lena im Wunderland said...

I´m sorry, but i do not see Mr. Linky here!

and i´m not alone...

here is my link:


Greeting, Lena

Vickie said...

My first time playing here! I put my link in the mr. linky.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the great challenges and inspiration! My link is in Mr. Linky. Hugs, Cathy

Aletha J. Williams said...

Thanks for the challenge. This is my first.

Jenny said...

What a fun challenge. I love adding flowers to my card.

Here's my card

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you again for a lovely challenge :)

Here is my card

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lorraine said...

my card is here http://lorrainescreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/simple-card-for-few-challenges.html
thankyou xx

Deb Neerman said...

Fab challenge! Sorry but no Mr. Linky today!

You can see my entry HERE.

Thanks for another fun challenge!

Lisa G. said...

Great challenge....here's mine:

http://gridworksartist.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-purchased-digital.html

Sorry don't know how to link it like the other gals did! No mr.Linky??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...