Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Challenge #2: Tie it around it (Use AT LEAST 3 ribbons)

Hi everyone this year you will see a few changes.
  1. TOP 3 Scoops will be announced on Tuesday.

  2. Our wonderful Guest DTs will be inspiring you on Thursday.

  3. If we get contacted by a company to be a sponsor thanks to one of our players, you will get a little RAK. (We will be announcing our first little RAK this week!)

  4. You will see a change in our look pretty soon, but that is about the changes we will do to our blog challenge.

A now onto this week's challenge! This week is all about ribbon, all you have to do is to use AT LEAST 3 ribbons in your project and of course pile at least one more challenge into it too! Link us DIRECTLY to your project using Mr. Linky that is at the bottom of the post.



Please now enjoy our wonderful DT's samples!!!!


Piali~ Touch of Creation.


Challenges by Piali :


Juliann scrappylife

Challenges by Julie


Tanja Stampin'Piper:



Challenges for Ann:

Rosanne - Bits of Life, Scrapbooking and Cooking



Audrey Aud Cards





Sammye Jo - 62Cards





8 comments:

BethieJ said...

Great challenge and BEAUTIFUL cards girls!!!

Justine said...

I am not seeing a Mr. Linky but I see the code above, let's see if this works.
Here is MY CARD

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [18 Jan 12:50am GMT]).

Sunshine Girl said...

I have only just found your blog but it gave me the inspiration to make the plait on my card - thanks for that - and I know I will be visiting here a lot more in the future now!

Here is my card: My card

Melissa S. said...

I just left a Mr. Linky post but I wanted to tell you all that I love the projects that the Design Team Made. Great Job you guys. Melissa at http://ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-release-at-bugaboo.html

Annette said...

Loved the challenge, fantastic selection of creations from the DT, take careX:)

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Your team can really pile it on, I got a meager 5.

Christy Dillman said...

Just found your site, but will be returning! Here is my entry, I was able to make it fit 23 challenges total!

Hugs,
Christy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...