Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Challenge #25 Rub-Ons

Hi everyone! I know we still haven't announced our winners from challenge #23 and we missed that week's TOP 3 SCOOPS. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are very sorry for all the miss steps. We are trying to plan for a better year and hopefully we will be dividing the responsibilities of the blog in a more efficient way. We will soon start looking for a new team and we hope all of you submit your entries for our call. We will start looking for a new team on the month of DEC... I give you my pinky word that I will post winners and top 3 scoops for the week challenge #23 this next Wednesday.

Thanks for your support and for playing with us week after week!




TOP 3 Scoops for last week Challenge 24 - 3 Flowers and 5 Pearls are below, ladies remember to grab your Blinkie from the side and wear it with proud!


and Kandi for this card:



This week's prize from Close To My Heart Independent Consultant, Amy Schultz

Amy is a Close To My Heart Demonstrator and would also LOVE to give you the opportunity to take advantage of a special this month:

Amy invites you to take part in Close To My Heart's STAMPGANZA this month! Just in time for the Holidays, this promotion—

BUY TWO STAMP SETS, GET ONE FREE

—is a singular opportunity to make gift giving more fun and more affordable. Tell your friends, your family—you might even want to tell Santa Claus! Everyone that places an order from Amy's Shop by Thanksgiving Day will be entered to WIN a $20 Gift Certificate to do some more Christmas shopping with! CLICK HERE to check it out now!





Amy -- And She Loved Flowers...


Challenges for Amy:
  • Pile It On -- Rub Ons (all over the acrylic album!)
  • Whimsy Stamps -- Not A Card (It's an Album! :)
  • Bee Crafty -- Add Some Sparkle
  • One Stop Craft -- Snowflake


    Challenges for Ann:

    Maureen - My C.A.S.E. Studies


    Challenges for Maureen:

    Brenda - Stamp-it-up



    Challenges for Brenda:

      Kim - Kimbee's Creations
      Challenges for Kim:

    • November Guest Designer Mona - Cupcake's Creations


      Challenges for Mona:



      Timi - My Journey to the World of Scrapbooking



      Challenges for Timi:







      6 comments:

      Regan said...

      aaawe thanks ladies!!

      gina g said...

      Thank you so much ladies. luv gina xx

      Deanna said...

      Awesome work guys and congrats to the winners!

      Kandi Phillips said...

      Thanks for the scoops, it was a super fun challenge!

      Rosanne said...

      I think I just made the cut off for this challenge! I've linked up my card!

      Hazel said...

      I made a card for this challenge and thought I'd put it with Mr Linky earlier in the week, but today I've looked at Mr L for this challenge and my name isn't there - I'm disappointed - my original card was here posted on 24 November x

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...