Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Challenge #18 - Three Dimensional!

Thank you for stopping by the Pile It On! Challenge blog. If this is your first time here, I hope you stay and try our challenge - if you've been here before, I'm glad you liked us enough to come back.

I am hoping the team is back to normal! LOL We've been a sick bunch - especially me so I am glad this post is going to go up on time this week!

Our winner for last week was lucky #12: Deanne!!! Please send us an email to put you in contact w/ Stamps and Smiles.




But first - here are this week's TOP THREE SCOOPS! Ladies - please grab your blinkies from the sidebar and Congratulations to you! Your creations were MARVELOUS!

JO - for this card:


DEANNE - for this card:


ITZUVIT - for this card:




On to this week's challenge!!

This week we do have a sponsor - SOFT PENCIL!! She provided the PIO DT with some ADORABLE images! So please hop on over to her shop and check out her images!

The winner for this week's challenge will get a $5.00 voucher for Soft Pencil's ETSY store!



Today's challenge is........

THREE DIMENSIONAL!


Now, I personally made a non-card/layout 3-D item. Dalis, who picked the challenge defined it as using something 3-D on your cards...button, flowers...something NOT FLAT.


Vickilyn - Paper Hugs & Die Cut Dreams



Vicki's Challenges:


Trish - Hand Full of Stamps

Challenges by Trish



Katie

Challenges for Katie

By Jennifer


Challenges for Jennifer:

Amy- And She Loved Flowers...


Amy's Challenges:

  • Pile It On: 3D
  • CCEE Stampers: Go Digital!
  • Fun With Shapes: Halloween

  • Dee - Dee's Paper Tree


    Trcik or Treat

    Challlenges...


    Thanks for stopping by! We can't wait to see what you create this week!!










    14 comments:

    Mona L. Pendleton said...

    What a fun challenge! You should have a million entries for this one! :)

    Deanne said...

    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my card for the top 3! What an awesome surprise when I checked this morning!

    Deanne

    Tami said...

    My first entry... I used a sketch by my daughter who has her own blog challenge. http://www.alyssundaychallenge.blogspot.com

    Softpencil said...

    WOW!!! I´m really impressed with the beautiful works that the DT girls have done! and very glad to sponsor this challenge! ;)

    stephanne said...

    What a fun range of samples, and wowie, looks like I missed a fun one last week :( Gorgeous!!

    Saskia said...

    Wow! My first entry for your GREAT challenge!! My card is at number 53!
    Lovely work from the DT-team and a lovely sponsor!!
    Hope to be back here next week! :)

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    mckinkle said...

    Ooh what lovely designs by the DT, definitely inspired me on my 1st visit. Ive combined this challenge with 3 others that are all listed on the blog.
    Keryn :D

    Robin said...

    Love all the yummy eye candy.... You ladies ROCK

    li-bee-ti said...

    Lovely DT's works.and here is my card

    Shirley N said...

    My first pile it on challenge--I'm so excited to have found your site.

    Hazel said...

    Lovely challenge and such super crafting from the team. I've linked some decoupage Christmas cards with Mr L x

    Teresa Jenkins said...

    Love these challenges! Hope to play along often! Design team, you do great work!

    April Rose said...

    I love piling on the challenges! Great work by the design team!

    expressionbypinke said...

    This is just Great!! and will be my 1st try in your challenge, I'm new to this great world of crafting and just can't believe all of the WOnderful stuff. I'm here
    http://expressionbypinke.blogspot.com/2009/10/wow-three-cards-for-okies-challenge-and.html

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...