Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Delay Alert!!

Vicki here - due to much sickness going around - much of the Pile It On! team has been hit, the challenge will be up sometime Sunday afternoon. I apologize for the delay and thank you in advance for your understanding.

I would also like to thank you all for your participation each week! I generally try to comment on each and every entry every week, however, I have been hit with illness (A sinus infection actually) that has really kept me down these past few weeks. But please know that I LOVE all the entries and even if I didn't comment, I did look at them and will be back to my normal commenting this week!! I don't want you to think your entries are unnoticed, because each and every one is looked at EVERY week!!

Thanks again - and come back this afternoon for the challenge!!



3 comments:

Rose said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon. :0)

Chris said...

so sorry to hear you're all ill. get better!

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...