Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Challenge #16 - Crazed and Punches

Thank you all for your patience!!! The Pile It On! team is obviously under the weather this week - hopefully the rest of you are healthier than we are!!

First - we are going to give you the top three scoops! Ladies - please take your Top Three Scoops blinkie off the side bar - we hope you will wear it proudly!

If you click on the images, it will bring you to their blogs!

Clare for this card:

Hazel for this card:


Tracey for this card:



We also have a Sweet Sprinkles Award this week!! Look at this very cute set from Mona!!

We would love to thank THE CUTTING CAFE for sponsoring us last week...I will post the winner of that prize later this afternoon.




Last, but certainly not least - this week's challenge is to use

PUNCHES

Let's look at what the Design Team has done this week.



Vicki - Paper Hugs & Die Cut Dreams


Challenges for Vicki:



Amy -- And She Loved Flowers...


Challenges for Amy:


Julie - Kewlstamps-n-more
Challenges for Julie:


Brenda - Stamp It Up


Challenges for Brenda

Denise - Stamping with Denise


Challenges for Denise:

Katie - Both sides of the paper


Challenges for Katie
Deanna - Dee's Paper Tree

It's been Too Long

Challenges for Deanna:


Thanks for joining us! We can't wait to see what you create this week!!


9 comments:

Tracey said...

omg! really ? i won something! yay! thanks so much guys! I'm excited! proudly displaying the blinkie! everyones cards are awesome on here! love this blog!
~tracey

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for my 3 scoops award - totally unexpected x I've proudly added the blinkie to my blog x

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Yippee Skippee!! Thank you for the Sweet Sprinkles Award!!!!! I too will proudly wear the PIO blinkie! I love ALL the weekly DT examples of inspiration as well as the fun challenges!!! :) Mona

julie-anne said...

hope all the crafty pile it on girls feeling loads better..great challenge, and super samples from the design team
happy crafting julie-anne xx

CraftyC said...

A great challenge, I managed to Pile It On!!!
Thanks
Clairex

Mary Lou said...

My first entry on this challenge blog. Love the way you have resource to so many opportunities~~glad I came across this blog :D
Blessings Mary Lou

Mona L. Pendleton said...

I reentered my creation as I see the first one did not take! Thank You for another great challenge! :)

Hazel said...

A great challenge, but I didn't manage to combine with that many challenges this time, but still managed some - my card is with Mr L x

Angella D. Crockett said...

Omigosh, this is my very first visit to your site....I am hooked!!! Challenge combos are my life!! Can't wait to play!! Thanks so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...