Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Challenge #15 - Color Pop


OMG.... I can't believe you ladies didn't mention to us... that we forgot to post our winners for week #12.... we were going to announce both winners for the last two weeks today... but week #12 was long time ago... ohhhh my.... you ladies need to keep us straight...

For the winner of Week #12 for a digital image of their choice from Doodle Palace we have lucky #44 from that week which was Marcea! Congrats Marcea w/ a gorgeous colored kitty.

Winner for week #13, gets one awesome digi image from Hambo Stamps, is lucky number 78 which is Felicia Ow.... congrats Felicia, with a very cool LO!


Winner for Week #14, gets one awesome digi image from Hambo Stamps, is lucky number 46 which is Justine... congrats Justine, with some adorably cute cards!

Ladies, send us an email saying which week and sponsor you win from to get your goodies!



Before we move to this week's sponsor and challenge I want to make an announcement. One of our players Erin is doing something that really touch my heart. She is doing a card drive for her little neighbor who was in a boat accident... but she didn't stop at that, she and Denise owner of Whimsy Stamps (and DT for PIO) have created this awesome digi stamps, and all proceeds from this digi stamp will be for Paige's family.

And here is Erin's wonderful card w/ the digi image:




New week... and a new sponsor, this week we have "the Cutting Cafe" and let me tell you, you are not going to find someone as sweet as Regina the owner of the Cutting Cafe! Her cutting templates are as sweet as she is. She sells the templates in PDF (for those of us that use our little scissors to cut out still our patterns) and in WPC format for those of you that have SCAL or CraftRobo or Silhoutte or any cutting machine that accepts WPC format. Right now she has some cute brand new Fall and Halloween cuts AND did I mention she also sells digi images... I am telling you, this girl does it all! Go check her out at "the Cutting Cafe". The winner for week #15 will get some template goodness!!!!




Challenge #15... wow... how fast this year has gone, it's been 15 weeks since we started Pile It On! and we want to thank everyone for playing with us!

Now onto our challenge #15 - Color Pop! We want you to use white and black and ONE more color... and of course for your wonderful delight here is our superb DT w/ their creations.


Amy Schultz - And She Loved Flowers...


Amy's Challenges:
  • Pile It On -- Color Pop - Black & White with one other color
  • Stamp Something -- Your Favorite Embellishment (PEARLS!!!)
  • Practical Scrappers -- Basic Punches


  • Brenda - Stamp-it-up

    Challenges for Brenda:


    Maureen - My C.A.S.E. Studies


    Challenges for Maureen:

    Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs
    Challenges for Ann:


    Julie Leblanc - KewlStamps-n-More

    Challenges for Julie:


    And now for our Top Three Scoops!!!!! ok, so Vicki is sick this week again (girl you need to start taking your Flinstones vitamins... get well soon) so I had to go all by myself through out all 74 entries and pick only 3... well... guess again... I couldn't... I just couldn't pick just three... so we are having a top 4 scoops... LOL!!!! Ladies get your blinkie from the side of and display it proudly!

    Nina - Crafting in Croatia for this card:



    Monika - M.A.D. Stamper for this card:



    Piali: Touch of Creation for this card:



    and Lisa from Wishcraft for this card:






    15 comments:

    Regina Easter said...

    wowzer wowzer wowzer...you ladies are fab...wow ladies..love it all...thanks for allowing me to sponsor.....i think i might just have to give this a try myself...double hugs

    Helen said...

    Gorgeous DT cards!
    Helen x

    Denise Clark said...

    Thanks for a fun challenge. You can't go wrong with a black and white beginning! :) I entered my card with Mr Linky.

    Piali said...

    Thank you so much for the Triple scoop....
    another fun challenge ....I will be back with my card later.
    Hugs
    Piali

    Juanita said...

    This is my first time doing this challenge. I had fun and hope to come back and play again

    Erin... said...

    thank you so much ladies for spreading the word for me about Paige and the Whimsy Stamp digi!! That was really sweet of you! We're so close to 200 cards this will help us reach that goal for sure!! thnak you!!!! Hopefully I'll have a chance for this week's challenge!

    julie-anne said...

    great challenge girls, added my card to mr linky, design team have out done them selves this week, beautiful
    happy crafting, julie-anne

    Mona L. Pendleton said...

    Very inspiring DT samples! Hope to play with this challenge! :) TFS

    Linda said...

    Fabulous cards by the DT...thank you for all the inspiration!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    Rachana said...

    Hey...amazing cards by dt...I have posted my card on mr linky

    NinaB said...

    Thank you so much for picking my card. Somehow the RSS feed is not working and I totally missed this post. Congrats to the other winners!

    Debs said...

    Hiya
    Great challenge - fits a few this week!!
    Fantastic DT projects - so talented.
    Hope you like my entry - I had fun creating it!
    Thanks for looking.
    Debs xx

    craftykitten said...

    Hiya,
    I love black and white and always nice to add another colour. Thanks for the challenge guys. Card is with Mr Linky.

    Dawnxx

    Mona L. Pendleton said...

    What a FUN challenge! :0) Thanks, Mona

    Terry Oulboub said...

    Wow, what fun that was!
    TEXT TO CLICK ON

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...