Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on the last Saturday of the month at 11:55PM CST. On the 3rd Sunday of the month, we will offer a bonus theme.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Challenge #13 - Round & Round We Go!

This week's challenge and our Design Team's beautiful creations!! This week, your challenge is:

ROUND!

Think circles, spots, dots! Anything that's round - in your papers, in your embellishments - wherever you can get something round! The more the merrier!!

The next two weeks we are going to be sponsored by the one and only Hambo Stamps! They have both digital and rubber stamps! And guess what they are running a 30% off Halloween sale right now!!!! You can get those cool and unique Halloween stamps either mounted or unmounted while supplies last only ladies! The winners (1 per week) will receive one of their super duper cool digi images!



Timi - My Journey to the World of Scrapbooking


Challenges for Timi:

Maureen - My C.A.S.E. Studies


Challenges for Maureen:


Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs

Challenges for Ann:



Amy - And She Loved Flowers...


Challenges for Amy:

  • Pile It On -- Lots of Dots
  • Stamps and Smiles -- Sketch
  • Color Throw Down -- Bashful Blue, Positively Pink and Certainly Celery
  • Stamp Something -- Something Animal
  • Whimsy Stamps Challenges - Touch of Sparkle


  • Julie - Kwelstamps-n-more



    Challenges for Julie
    • Pile it on (Circles, spots, dots...) my last one as a guest Designer, sniff :-(, I had fun, really an awesome experience and everyone on the team(s) was super nice! <---- WE HAVE DECIDED TO ASK JULIE TO STAY... and SHE SAID YES!!!!
    • ABC (C is for Circles...)
    • Taylored Expression (sketch)
    • Easy Breezy Kewl (Colours)
    • Paper Blooms (it's a flower but it's not),
    • Creative Belli(water base Markers)
    • Stampin'Bee (use of acetate)

    Photobucket

    So, without further delay - here's the top three!! Ladies, be sure to grab your blinkies off the sidebar!!!

    The images are linked, so if you click on them, you can go to their blogs and see more of their wonderful creations!!

    Linda for this beautiful layout!



    Laurel for this GORGEOUS card (I personally love snowflakes!!)


    And Vina for this SUPER FUN card!!



    This week, we even have a SWEET SPRINKLES AWARD going to KATIE for this placque!!



    Thanks so much for your patience this week! We will try to be more timely next week!




    23 comments:

    Anne-marie said...

    lovely DT designs here is my entry
    Anne-marie

    IRIT SHALOM said...

    MR. LINKY IS LOST AGAIN!! I HOPE YOU ALL FEEL GOOD!!

    Christi said...

    Hi
    I shake my head as I post this card, I am not overjoyed with it, but since it took me so long, I am going to post it :0)
    http://christibryant.blogspot.com/2009/08/pile-it-on-13-make-it-round-one-more.html

    Christi said...

    Me again, trying to post it as per directions!

    HERE IS MY CARD

    Deanne said...

    Awesome cards! This was so much fun!
    Here's mine!

    Deanne

    Rose said...

    looks like mr linky has a hangover also today!! lol my card is HERE not happy with it but dh likes it so will post it. just one of those days where nothing looks right :)

    lesleyworth said...

    hey gals! hope everyone survives their "hangover" love the round idea...mine has ribbon...some spots and dots...and a little dew drop...hope it counts!Enjoy!

    Tracey said...

    ok, i'm back again! yay! got my card all linked with the fun circles! thanks for the awesome challenge! you guys rocked this too, design team....love em all!
    ~tracey

    Judy said...

    Great work by everyone. Most of my circles are subtle, but they are there. My entry is here. Thanks for a fun challenge! - Judy

    Itzuvit said...

    Love your challenges so much!!!
    Here is my card
    Thank u :)

    Polly Pierce said...

    beautiful work DT
    thanks for this challenge xx

    Linda said...

    Fabulous cards by the talented DT!! I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ** Irene ** said...

    Fantastic DT cards

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    julie-anne said...

    fabby challenge, love the work from the design team, have only just found you, had to join in with the fun, added my entry to mr linky
    happy crafting, julie-anne

    Mona L. Pendleton said...

    Awesome DT samples! They make my head spin round and round! :) What a super fun challenge! :) Thanks

    Lovely Linda said...

    Hello ladies - thank you so much for the honour of the Award you gave me for my Layout last week - I am inspired for Scrapbooking at the moment so have done another page for this week! Thanks for having me - and the inspiration - I am loving this challenge!! God bless you!

    Dragonlady said...

    Hi DT loved your cards. I tried my best to get as many challenges as I could!!

    Mr Linky completed and fingers crossed.

    Ali x

    Hazel said...

    My card's with Mr Linky - I enjoyed going round in circles this evening! and love all the cards on here x

    Christine said...

    Hey-#74 on Mr. Linky was a typo-sorry! Christine

    Iona said...

    Ok I had to use Mr Linky 2 x because the first one didn't take and my name was not on the list. I hope this one worked...if not you can find my card here:

    http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-4-challenges-in-1-cardthis-is.html

    Thanks ... loved this one.

    craftykitten said...

    Hi guys,
    It seems I may have entered twice - hope that's ok!
    I have left my link with Mr Linky but you can also find my entry here
    Cheers
    Dawn xx

    Lovely Linda said...

    Hello ladies - I couldn't get Mr Linky happenign with my card - so am linking it here! I love this challenge, you can never have too many Birthday cards - thanks for the inspiration!! My card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1471344?nocache=1

    Thanks for having me! God bless you!!

    disa said...

    AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...