Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Whimsy Stamps - Mostly Orange

Welcome back!! Thanks to all of you who participated in last week's challenge!!

For this week's challenge, we are going to make it a little easy on you - well, maybe no - depending on what colors you like to work with. This week we want you to make your project MOSTLY ORANGE. Yes, I said orange.

And we also have a sponsor this week!! WHIMSY STAMPS donated stamps to the Design Team to use in their creations and you could WIN a WHIMSY STAMP for participating this week - so be sure to get those entries in!

The Design Team rocked this challenge - as usual!! (They're wonderful, aren't they?!?!)

Dalis - Stamprgrl

Challenges for Dalis:
  • Pile It On
  • A spoon full of sugar - sketch
  • Belli Challenge - Texture
  • Ways of Using @ SCS - Two or more of something


Lesley


Challenges for Lesley:
  • Pile it On (Mostly Orange)
  • CAS (Splitcoast Stampers)
  • 2 Red Bananas (Sketch)
  • Cuttlebug Challenge (same Sketch as 2 Red Bananas but using Cuttlebug background)



RowenaChallenges for Rowena:
  • A Spoonful of sugar-sketch
  • PIO-mostly orange
  • Dutch Dare-cutting dies and/or punches
  • Paperplay challenges-favourite sweets (chocolate orange)


Alecia

Challenges for Alecia:

Timi - My Journey to the World of Scrapbooking


Challenges for Timi:
  • Pile it on - Mostly orange
  • Coordinates Collection July Scrap Challenges: Let it Shine challenge to use flowers, coloring or doodling with pencils, markers, crayones etc. and glossy accents (something to bring on the shine)
  • A Peek into Yesterday July PDT Challenges: create a LO with dots

Maureen - My C.A.S.E. Studies

Challenges for Maureen:



Jennifer-Random Vintage Finds



Challenges for Jennifer:



Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs

Challenges for Ann:

Photobucket

And of course what you've all been waiting for - this week's TOP THREE SCOOPS!! Ladies, please be sure to grab the blinkie from the sidebar!

Lisa for this card:

Issa for this layout:

Donna for this card:




16 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Lovely creations from the DT!! I've placed my card in Mr. Linky. Don't want to enter the challenge, but just wanted to play along with the fun!! THANKS!!

Katie said...

Wonderful dt examples!
I've added to Mr Linky but in case he goes walkabout Here's My Card

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome creations this week ladies! Love the use of all that orange and those Whimsy Stamps! :)

Danielle said...

Beautiful work, as always ladies!! This really is a challenge! Orange is not one of my "most used" colors!

Dorothy said...

I have the card in my gallery at SCS, and added the link to Mr Linky. I do not use orange a lot, but I gave it all I could! There are 3 other challenges - Magnolia, 2 redbananas and the sketch from card patterns. Thanks for the great examples and this challenge.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful samples from the DT, I hope to play a little later today!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Deanna said...

Wow, awesome stuff DT! I played and will link up shortly! Dee

Donna Henley said...

OMG - I love orange! Here's my entry:
Mostly Orange

PS: thanks so much for choosing my card last week; I'm honoured to be in the top three scoops!

Sarah A said...

Great cards by the DT, first time I have entered a challenge on here - great fun thanks!!

Joanne said...

I just posted my card for your challenge! Great blog!

suzARTe said...

Orange is my favourite colour so had alot of fun with this challenge, I combined seven challenges on this card which was lots of fun

Deb said...

Here's my card, in case Mr. Linky decides to hide.

Georgia said...

Just postd my card. Enjoyed participating in the challenge.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Perfect for jump starting Halloween.Look forward to playing again.

Caryl P said...

Using orange definitely is a challenge!!! I had fun piling it on again.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

What a fun challenge! I managed to Pile it on with 5 challenges total! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...