Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge, please click here.
Our Challenge begins the 1st Sunday of the month at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes at 11:55PM CST the Saturday before the next challenge begins, with a bonus theme on the 3rd Sunday of the month.

We announce WINNERS on the Sunday after the new challenge is posted (2nd Sunday of the month.) Winners must contact Pile It On within a month. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor, Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Make It Different!

Welcome back and Happy Sunday to you all! For those of you in the US, I hope you had a nice Fourth of July!

First and foremost - I would love to introduce you to our FABULOUS Design Team!! We have broken them down into two groups, so you will see each team's wonderful creations every other week (for the most part anyway!)


They are a great group of UBER-TALENTED ladies and I can't wait to work with them and see their wonderful creations from week to week!!



Photobucket


Now - onto the challenge:

This week's challenge is to use THREE DIFFERENT EMBELLISHMENTS - your choice - but must be different types - so three ribbons would actually only count as 1 embellishment and of course - you must combine it with another current challenge.

Here is your first look at samples from some of our FANTASTIC Design Team members! Please refer to their blogs for more details on the challenges they used!:

Vickilyn - Paper Hugs & Die Cut Dreams


Challenges for Vickilyn


Dalis - Stamprgrl

Challenges:

Denise - Stamping with Denise...and Whimsy Stamps


Challenges for Denise


Amy - And She Loved Flowers


Challenges for Amy
  • Pile It On -- Use at least 3 Embellishments (Ribbon, Button and Rhinestones)
  • Paper Play -- Use a Hand-crafted Flower
  • Paper Blooms -- Create a card in a Special Shape

Jennifer - Random Vintage Finds


Challenges for Jennifer
  • Pile it on: 3 Embellishments (staples, paper tails, buttons, ribbon, star brads)
  • Cuttlebug challenge: Red, White and Blue
  • Charisma Cardz: Buttons
  • One Little Word: Joy


Rowena - Crafty Pagan


Challenges for Rowena
  • Pile It On (embellies-buttons, flower, brad)
  • Cute Card Thursday - stitching real or faux-I've used machine stitching
  • Charisma (buttons galore)
  • Sketch - Friday Sketchers!


Timi - My Journey to the World of Scrapbooking


Challenges for Timi:
  • Pile it on: use at least three embellishments
  • Butterfly Crafts: design a TRAVEL inspired layout. It can be anything from your
    favourite vacation spot, a fun road trip or a special day out with the family
  • Coordinates Collection July Scrap Challenges: Wet and Wild Challenge to create
    water layouts and include the following elements - circles, sort of fiber and
    embellishment that represents water

Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs


Challenges for Ann:

Photobucket


And what you've all been waiting for - here are this week's TOP THREE SCOOPS!!

Copy the following code on your blog to add the blinkie.


Yvonne of DO MORE WITH LESS for this card:



Monika of M.A.D STAMPER for this card:



Sammye-Jo of 62 CARDS for this Layout:



Photobucket


And there were TWO entries this week that we thought deserved the SWEET SPRINKLES AWARD! This is the award for the UNEXPECTED!

SWEET SPRINKLES AWARD

Copy the following code on your blog to add the blinkie.


To Felicia for this project:

You really need to go to her blog to view the rest of it - it's AMAZING!!



To Steph for this project:
Again - be sure to check her post! It's the cutest thing you have EVER seen!!!




We can't wait to see your creations this week!!




26 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

Congrats to those who made it to Top Three Scoops, Yvonne, Monika nad Sammye-Jo! And to Felicia and Steph for the Sweet Sprinkles Award. WTG, ladies!

feli said...

thanks for featuring my work! i'm so glad to have won the Sweet Sprinkles Award! :)

yyam said...

Thanks for picking me (Top Three Scoops)! :)
Congrats to Monika, Sammye-Jo, Felicia & Steph too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats to all the DT and the featured creations!! Fabulous work and what inspiration!! Looking forward to trying something out! :)

sugar n spice said...

Hi, wonderful DT inspirations, I've posted with mr linky, good luck to everyone.
Suzi xx

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats to the DT and all the top picks for this week! Well done ladies!

Kathi Carlson said...

Fun challenge! Great cards!! Thanks!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Very talented team, hope I measure up, my 3 embellies: flower pin, 3 tiny beads, ribbon, and piled a few on!
Thanks for the fun--
Here's my card
Beverly Gotthardt

Karen said...

Great challenge, really gets your mind going. Fab DT work.

here's my card .

Love Karen x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards by the Dt's.
Hugs Linda

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Beautiful projects from the DT, very inspiring. I have added my entry via mr linky hope you like it.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Alecia Castro said...

WOWZERS ladies, some seriously beautiful work here!!

Tara Orr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Orr said...

Pretty Please

Pile it on - 3 embellies: transparencies, chipboard, doodling
Scrap That - create a layout using fruit
Twisted Sketches - do a layout based on sketch provided AND use at least one transparency

Great blog ladies - totally love the concept!!

coldwaters2 said...

This is my first time with you and I have enjoyed it I hope you find my card is ok for your challenge. I have used Mr Linky but I will also try the link as above but I have found this doesn't always work for me.
Here is mine

Lorraine x

sugar n spice said...

Being a bit naughty, this is my second entry, hope it's allowed. I've left it with Mr Linky.
Suzi xx

Steph Zerbe said...

Thanks so much PIO team for enjoying my birdhouse enough to give it an Unexpected award.
I'm so delighted!!!!
I will happily adorn this award on my craft blog!

So many amazing entries!! Thanks again.

sugar n spice said...

Hi everyone, I'm entering another card into the challenge, hope you like it. I've left it with Mr Linky.
Suzi xx

lindal said...

Hi, this is a great challenge. I love the way you have it all organized. Great DT cards.
Come visit my blog sometime

~*Joni said...

What a fun challenge! I love embellis, and the DT's samples are sooo inspiring. :D So happy I ran across your blog, I am now a true follower.

Danielle said...

This is the best blog EVER!!! I always call using 1 layout for multiple challeges "double dipping", and here is pile it on with a blog that WANTS you to do that!!! This is the best! I can't wait to get started!

Denise said...

Great projects DT.
I used the link info, but it's not popping up, don't know why. :-|

http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/07/sweet-dreams.html

Okispice said...

Congrats to all! I don't know if I am using Mr. Linkie right but I sure am having fun playing along!

Scrubbysue said...

congratulations ladies!!

Alecia Castro said...

I've had this done for a couple of weeks now, but just now getting around to blogging it. Fun challenge!!

Outta This World Card

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...