Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Challenge # 9 - At least three flowers

Happy Sunday! A new challenge from PILE IT ON it's reaveled today!! ... but before that we need to announce our winner for this past week! Lucky Mrs Momma (aka Heather)!!!! Congrats Heather, email me your address so our wonderful Stamps And Smiles sponsor can send you a goodie bag!

Photobucket

This week's challenge is to use at least three flowers on your project (and of course, at least one other current challenge from anywhere else in blog-land!!). You can go as crazy as give us an entire garden if you want!

This week's awesome sponsor is Soft Pencil Designs! She has these super duper cute digital images, you can find them here on her blog or on her Etsy store. The winner for this week's challenge will get a $5.00 voucher for Soft Pencil's ETSY store!


Timi - My Journey to the World of Scrapbooking



Challenges for Timi

  • Pile it on - at least three flowers
  • Scrap Whispers - Challenge #38 to use ricrac ribbon and a stamp

Jennifer Random Vintage Finds




Challenges for Jennifer



Maureen - My C.A.S.E. Studies


Challenges for Maureen:


Rowena - Crafty Pagan Designs

Challenges for Rowena:
  • Pile it On-at least 3 flowers
  • Friday Sketchers-Sketch
  • Creative Card Crew-Girls just want to have fun
  • Paperplay-Dimensions
  • Crafty Creations-Inspiration challenge

Ann - Raindrop Echo Designs

Challenges for Ann:





Challenges for Julie:
  • Pile it On! - 3 or more flowers
  • Paper Play - Dimensions
  • Paper Blooms-Hide your sentiment


Photobucket

And now - for this week's top three scoops!!
Ladies - be sure to grab the blinkie from the sidebar!!











31 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute cards from the DT, I will be playing along this week!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Cheri said...

Here's my card with 4 flowers. PS.thanks for including how to make a live link.

Steph Zerbe said...

3 scoops for my little card? Thanks so much.
These challenges are super fun and motivating.
I love all the inspirations from the DT each week and the challengers...too fun. Thanks again, steph

Beverly Gotthardt said...

You gals have got some real talent here! Keep telling you how much I love your site! I only squeezed 5 on this time, will try for more next week.
Here's my card

Chris said...

It was fun to play with you again.
My challenges are listing in my blog.
http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2009/08/distressed-birdcage.html

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

GORGEOUS work DT!!!!!

** Irene ** said...

Gorgeous DT work, fantastic challange.

luv
irene
xxxx

Laura said...

Wonderful artwork everyone!. . . Linda, that card is gorgeous!!

sugar n spice said...

Great examples once again from the DT. I love using flowers on my projects, so you may get a few more entries this week.
Suzi xx

Cat said...

Such a fun challenge! Here is my link:
http://catscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2009/08/tisket-tasket.html

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Great challenge! Thanks for the inspiration, DT!

Here is my card

MrsMomma said...

**squeel** I can't believe this!!! Email sent! Thank you so much!

:D

Lovely Linda said...

Hello ladies - first I want to thank you for making my card one of the Top 3 last week - what a surprise, I didn't know until one of you commented on it - thank you, I wear it with pride!

I have done a page for this weeks challege...it has 3 flowers and fits 4 other challenges...so I am in!! Thanks for having me - I love this challenge and am linking it to my Blog! God bless you all!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

The creations from the DT is just fabulous!! I really enjoyed combining a few challenges together!! Thanks for looking!! ;)

JeanFB said...

This was my very first Pile It On challenge, and it was so much fun combining challenges like that!! I think I'm hooked!

Melisa said...

Absolutely loving this challenge. already have two projects done and am working on a third!

perezmom said...

This is my first chance playing along and I used five challenges on my layout. It was fun to combine all of them and create my layout!
You can see it here:
Love At First Site

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Beautiful work, ladies!

Here is my card

Peggy said...

Love all the card creations!!
Here's my card!

Crafty Critter said...

Fabulous cards ladies have added my entry to mr linky

Cat said...

I absolutely LOVED this challenge! Can you tell by the number of times I entered? I was truly inspired! Great samples from the DT.

Danielle said...

Congratulations to all!!
Great work this week!
Great challenge, I was able to get 5 challenges this week with my layout! That is a record for me!!
I am linked to Mr. Linky!!
Thanks!!

Brainybairn said...

For more details of my LO, look here!

TFL!

Jennifer said...

I just found this site and I am in love. I love combining challenge.

Minxy said...

It may be late but my entry is also for last weeks challenge too... where did that week go ah!!!

Just Sweet Creations said...

Okay I have linked up with Mr.Linky. I hope this works.
Here is mine http://justsweetcreations.blogspot.com/2009/08/altered-shadow-box-frame.html
Thanks for the chance and crossing my fingers.
Huggs Anne L.

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Maria Matter said...

great cards ladies!
I left my link with Mr Linky! Thanks!

Blessings, Maria
...Joyful Stamper: Summer has finally arrived!

Emma H said...

Hi there - I love your blog and have been playing along for awhile. I've started my own challenge, SHAPE UP (making shaped cards), would you please add it to you list?
Thanks so much!
http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-shape-up-challenge.html

CrafteeCC (Cathy) said...

First time entering Pile it on for me - have been lurking for a while, and decided it was time to jump in!
here is my card

craftykitten said...

Hello,
I love the DT cards - such a variety. Anyway here is my card. http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com/2009/08/four-challenges-in-one-this-time.html
Cheers
Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...