So I contacted my friend Dalis and asked her what she thought about partnering with me to create a new challenge blog. The theory behind the blog - PILE IT ON of course!! You must combine ONE OTHER CURRENT challenge with the PILE IT ON challenge.
The first challenge for PILE IT ON is to use a NON-STAMPED SENTIMENT.
So in my usual fashion, here it is:
Here are the challenges it covers:
- Pile It On (of course!) - Non Stamped Sentiment - this was made using the QuicKutz Chemistry alphabet.
- Our Creative Corner - Sketch
- If The Shoe Fits - Color combination of pink & green
- Heart Hugs - Etsy Inspiration - Chicy Creations - My inspirational pieces is HERE.
- Secret Crafter - Bling - besides the glitter paper for the flower and non-stamped sentiment, I used rhinestones in the corners around the flower.
- Cute Card Thursday - Punches - The flowers is a QuicKutz Revolution die and again the non-stamped sentiment is the QuicKutz Chemistry alphabet.
Hi ladies! It's me Dalis! I will be giving you one more sample from our 1st Challenge and I will talk about our DT Call. Are you excited or what?
Vicki already spilled the beans about our first Challenge, it is sweet and short: NON-STAMPED SENTIMENT or TITLE in my case, since I am doing a page LO. I decided to use my old (this one is not old at all) and trusty stickers. You know you have them, in every single color just like yummy sprinkles. This sticker actually had a bicycle in between the two words but I thought it was just not going to go w/ the LO so I cut the bicycle out. Yes, I am giving you permission to alter your stickers if you see it fit. :)
- Pile It On! - NON-stamped sentiment/title.
- The Story Matters - share your favorite summer memory
- The Art is Found - Prompt: FLORAL
- Café Mojo - Summer fun (I can't believe I forgot about you guys! it is updated now)
PILE IT ON! Challenge Blog
DESIGN TEAM CALL
We are looking for our FIRST DESIGN TEAM - three designers to help us along with the samples making Pile It On! a success. At this moment no monetary or material compensation will be available, we are working on getting sponsors for both the Design Team and for prizes.
To apply for the DT call, all you have to do is play w/us during our first 3 challenges. You don't have to do all 3 challenges, but we will love if you play with us. Then when you link your card/LO/project to the challenge post just write 'DT submission' and give us a DIRECT link to your blog post. Last day to submit your entries is June 30th, we will announce our new team on July 5th.
As a Pile It On! DT you will get access to our private yahoo group where will have access to all the challenges in advance. You are responsible for one Card/LO/Project per week that follows Pile It On! mentality. We expect from you to leave comments on our participants Sweet entries. You will be responsible for coming up w/some of the challenges, we will divide them between all of us. You will get a DT blinkie for your blog and a Pile It On! watermark siggy for your images. Your picture will be posted in the Pile It On! blog, we are proud of our TEAM! And the most important thing is for you to have fun with us! The DT term will be of 4 months, so we can rotate and have new gals jump in the fun!