Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Do you want some SWEET CANDY?

Hi everyone!
And welcome to Pile it On! Challenge Blog.

We will be having 2 blog OPENING Candies!!!  One will be chosen from the list of followers for PILE IT ON! Challenge blog and the other one from all the people that links their announcement of our OPENING CHALLENGE on their blogs and let us know in this POST.  And of course our BLOG OPENING Candy will be PILED ON!  So expect two SWEET CANDIES!

Our debut/opening day will be this Sunday, June 7th!  So make sure you add yourself to our followers and subscribe to see our first challenge!  Rules for playing will always be here on our left hand column, any questions just ask, ok?

One last thing Vicki just thought of a super sweet w/ sprinkles idea!  If we see our widget on your blog, you could win a RAK!  Yes, in addition to the other two previous blog candies!  Aren't we sweet?




22 comments:

willow said...

I cant wait for this to start, I have added myself to the followers and added the widget to my blog under the day Sunday
See you Sunday
Maz

Made by Mandy said...

Cool concept for a challenge blog.

I have done a post on my blog here with some details on it, added myself as a follower and added the widget to my blog.

http://amandacruxton.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-challenge-blog-pile-it-on.html

Looking forward to this, thanks for adding the challenge list at the side. There are a lot that I've never heard of.

See you on Sunday :)

Mrs B said...

wow! what a concept! I will attempt to play along! You know Vicki, you are my inspiration when it comes to "Piling it on" for a card challenge! Good luck with your site, and can't wait to play!
CindyB

BonnieRose said...

great challenge blog.. I think I'm gonna love it.. I became a follower and added the blinkie to my right sidebar... woohoo. can't wait!

Jacqueline said...

very cool idea ladies! cant wait to see the official unveiling!

Gloria Stengel said...

You guys! Why did you not TELL me about this?! I'm gonna link you to my blog right now! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Hugs.

Gloria Stengel said...

Ok girls. I have your widget and a post on my blog! I hope you attract a ton of folks!

http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-challenge-blog.html

Deb said...

I made a post about your challenge blog here. I am also adding your blinkie to my sidebar.

scrappin{jewlz} said...

Oh, this is SO me! As a member of 4 boards with challenges, and with a full time job, I almost HAVE to do multiple challenges on a page to get anything done!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Fi said...

Great concept ladies, I am looking forward to your first challenge on Sunday.
I am now a follower and have placed a post on my blog Here.
Good luck with your new adventure.
Hugs
Fi

Fi said...

I have just added the widget - my first widget - I am excited - it worked.
Hugs
Fi

anet said...

Ready for the challenges!

~amy~ said...

Okay, this is super fun...leave it to you vicki to do a multi-challenge blog :)

Pam said...

I hope this is right! I added your exciting news to my blog, added a widget and also added myself as a follower!!

http://pamelamann-creativityunleashed.blogspot.com/2009/06/pile-it-on.html

Thanks!!

Always Playing with Paper said...

This is an ingenious idea!! I absolutely LOVE it!! I am signing up and adding your blog to my blog!!!

Love it Vickilyn!!

Smiles,
Lesley

Deanna Cosgrove said...

What a great idea ladies! Can't wait to play. Have added myself as a follower and posted a link to your blog on mine. Having difficulty adding the blinkie but that is my own issue I am sure :) Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait myself............deanna
www.girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com

Karen Lee said...

How exciting! I added a post to my blog, added the widget to my sidebar and became a follower.

hugs, Karen Lee
http://aplacetosharemystuff.blogspot.com/

chiara_francy said...

il mio blog
grazie!

Linda said...

I am a follower and have added the widget to my sidebar.

raindropecho said...

Wow, this is SUCH a great idea!! I'm always trying to combine challenges and it feels like you read my mind :D I've become a follower and posted up your candy on my blog. Your widget is also on my sidebar! You can check out the post here. I'll be sure to play along for your first challenge!

Sandy R said...

Great idea! Love the ice cream widget! I've added the widget and posted about the new blog. Also signed up as a follower! Best of luck with the challenges!

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

I have posted about your event in the bar on the right side of my blog: Paper Crafts, Pass It On
I am also a follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...