1. You can post as many times as you want! Just make sure at the time/day of posting, all your challenges are current.
2. Challenges run from Sunday at post time until Saturday night. We will pick the top three scoops on Sunday morning.
3. Please make sure you link the other challenges on your blog/post so we can go check out the challenges.
4. You do not have to use the challenges listed on our side bar. You can use any challenges you find. If we see something that's not listed, we will try to post it. If you see something that's not listed, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will be more than happy to get it onto the side bar.
5. You creations do not have to be cards! We would love to see your scrapbook pages and altered items as well!
6. ***ETA*** - When we say direct link - if you can use a hyperlink GREAT!! But we understand that not everybody knows how to do this, myself included. We will try to get some directions for you. But - as long as your URL bring us directly to your card - that's fine. We just don't want you to give us a general link to your blog where we would have to search through your whole blog in order to find the card.
UPDATED: Here is how you make a HOT link when leaving your comments! I have added this piece of information to the comment box. So every time you are going to leave us a link it is right there for you to see! -- dalis
<a href="YOUR URL HERE">TEXT TO CLICK ON</a>
7. How to add a widget or blinkie to your blog:
Right click on the blinkie/widget and do Save as into your computer.
1. Login to your Blogspot account.
2. Go to your "Dashboard" and click "Layout"
3. Click on the "Page elements" tab.
4. Click "ADD A GADGET", select "Picture" (it has a little tree image)
5. Now Fill up the information; you can leave almost everything , but we would love if you put the LINK: as http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com this will make your image link to our site directly. Then hit the "choose file" button and select the image you save on your computer.
6. Then hit save button
7. Now you are back into the "Page Elements" tab. Now you can drag and drop that TEXT widget to whichever place you want or leave it there where it is.
Ladies, we understand that you are having issues w/ the blinkie... I will put a new set of instructions tomorrow. What is going on is that the image is being save in the wrong format, some browsers on PCs will do that. But do not worry I got you ladies covered!
Thanks again to all of you that have been participating!! We are really enjoying seeing everybody's creations! And remember to note if you are applying for the DT. The DT call will go on until June 30th!