Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Challenge #4: Button it up!

Hi everyone!
First we would like to say how happy we are to see 60+ entries for our challenge! We luv' ya! Thanks for the support!

This week we have a wonderful Sponsor!  Their stamps are just adorable and totally sweet!  Help us welcome Stamps and Smiles!  Next Saturday we will pick a random winner for a sweet prize from Stamps and Smiles!



Now, let's move into the challenge for this week, we want you to use 4 or MORE buttons in your project... well, that and AT LEAST one other challenge!  If you have some Stamps and Smiles stamps please be sure to show case them, but if you don't (check them out here).  You do NOT need to use Stamps and Smiles stamps to win the random prize!

Jennifer's cards (we just couldn't pick from either of them, they are just so sweet!)


Vicki's LO:

Challenges:
  • Pile It On! - Button it up!
  • Stamps and Smiles Tuesday Sketch - since I turned the sketch into a layout - this is obviously a VERY loose interpretation, but I just wanted to show you how versatile sketches are and that even if it doesn't look exactly like the sketch, it was inspirational!
  • 365 Cards - Day 118 - You've Been Framed - now I might be cheating on this one because as we all know that 365 is about cards and this is a layout, but.....since I have complied with the rules of Pile It On! of the Pile It On! challenge plus ONE other, I am listing it, even though I probably doesn't really count for 365.
  • Charisma Cardz stated to create ANYTHING you wanted this week, no theme, no restrictions, so....here's mine!
  • Scrap, Inspire, Create asked us to celebrate PARENTHOOD. The funny story behind this layout is that my daughter and her boyfriend Jimmy were gathering all the kids - mine and Jimmy's mother's to go have pictures taken for Mother's Day. Unfortunately, they had a bank account issue and were unable to have them taken. Since they were pretty much dressed and ready to go, I grabbed my camera and did the photos myself!! These are the three separate photos I took of each of my three children.
  • Use It - I am going to claim this one! They asked for something inspired by nature - which would be the flowers, polka dots - which I have, favorite embellishment - I have used several different "embellishments" and to mail it to someone special (I am just wondering if email counts here??)
There's one more thing I have to tell you about my creation today - which could break many rules for some challenge blogs - It's DIGITAL! If you want to hear my tale, hit my BLOG and I will go into more detail there.

Dalis' project:


Challenges:

Photobucket

And what you've all been waiting for - here are this week's TOP THREE SCOOPS!!

Copy the following code on your blog to add the blinkie.


Rowena for this card:




24 comments:

craftypagan said...

Ooooo I'm so pleased to get the top 3! Wow! I never get these things! Thanks for much, it means a lot! Love Ro

Timi O. Mercado said...

First, love your projects, Vicki and Dalis!
Second, congrats to the ladies who made it to the Top Three Sccops!

Shari said...

Great cards and Layouts ladies! Nice job!

raindropecho said...

Great work by the Top 3! Thanks again for another fun challenge, girls!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Ohhhh, buttons are fun! :)Wonderful work everyone!

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats top 3! And yay!!! Buttons! Love those!

Congrats to PIO for having over 60 entries last week! woot woot!

yyam said...

This is my first time participating! :)

sugar n spice said...

Hi Girls, great DT projects, I have uploaded to Mr Linky but just in case he's having a male day
here is my card

Maureen said...

Great DT samples and a fun challenge. At first I didn't know where to put 4 buttons on my card, but then I ended up with 5!

Jennifer said...

I was super surprised to see my card in the top 3! Thanks girls, I'm glad you liked it. (I kinda liked it a lot too). Jennifer

Jennifer said...

Thanks again fro another great challenge! Have you decided on your DT yet?

sugar n spice said...

Hiya, here's another card for entry into your lovely challenge. here is my card
Suzi xx

Lisa said...

So happy I found this site , I love challenges and it's even better when you can combine challenges in one card
here's my card

Tracey said...

you guys rock! congrats to last weeks winners, they are awesome! im all linked up for this week again! thanks again for the challenge!
~tracey

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I was like one of the other gals didn't know where I would put 4 buttons, but wound up with 6.
Keep piling it on!!
I linked in Mr. Linky, but :
Here's my card
Thanks,
Beverly Gotthardt

IRIT SHALOM said...

JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME ONE OF YOUR 3 TOP LAST WEEK AND I PLAY WITH YOU THIS WEEK TOO AND EVERY WEEK FOREVER- AS COMBINING IS MY CUP OF TEA FOR SURE

Melisa said...

Loving all the great challenges. Buttons are some of my favorite embellies.

SMK said...

Great inspiration ladies!!! This is probably the most challenges I've piled into one card- card here

IRIT SHALOM said...

Hello- I forgot to tell that all my entries so far were for desigh team submission too. AND THANKS FOR CHOOSING MY LO FOR YOUR TOP 3 TOO!!

LEMphotography said...

What happened to Mr. Linky? He seems to have disappeared...

scrapnnMO said...

I've linked up with Mr. Linky. Thanks for the challenge. ♥Dawn♥

Okispice said...

Here is my button challenge. I also used red, white and blue as per the July Summer Challenge at Memories, Always - Forever. Details on my blog:
hanabi

feli said...

great challenge ladies! i had fun with buttons! :)

Helen said...

Fab challenge - I hope I've made it in time! lol
Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...