Welcome to Pile It On, where we "pile on" the challenges!
To view our current challenge please click here

Photobucket
Our Weekly Challenge begins on Sunday at 7AM CST (U.S.), and closes on Saturday at 11:55PM CST.

We announce WINNERS on Wednesdays. If winners do not contact us in 1 month time frame the prize will be voided. All prizes are offered generously by the sponsor and once your contact information is received by the sponsor Pile It On is not responsible for the receipt of the prize. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Photobucket

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Challenge #3 - Let's see some PURPLE!

That's today's challenge - much to Dalis' dismay! Of course, I chose the challenge, so she's just got to suck it up and deal with it.

So - PURPLE - any shade, any amount. We just want to see purple on your card - well, that and AT LEAST one other challenge!  And yes, we have added Mr. Linky for easy management of the submissions.  Remember to put DT next to your name if you want to be considered for the DT (more information HERE!)  oh and Direct Links only on Mr. Linky, THANKS!

I will apologize in advance for the photo - my light source is ABOVE my cards, so I get a shadow whenever I ribbon the top like this. Here's mine:


Challenges:
  • Pile It On! (Obviously) - use purple! The ribbon is purple, the gems at the bottom are purple, the flower and the D in Friends are all purple. (Almost Amethyst to be exact on the flower and D)
  • Charisma Cards asked for sparkly. Their challenge is titled as Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.
  • Three Clovers asked for a NO LAYER card. Now - most of you may notice I don't generally stamp. With a one layer card - and she was specific - you can embellish all you want - but NO EXTRA PAPER OR CARDSTOCK - what else was I going to do???

And now for Dalis and her BEAUTIFUL creation! She claims she doesn't like and can't work with purple - I TOTALLY disagree!!


Challenges:


Photobucket

And what you've all been waiting for - here are this week's TOP THREE SCOOPS!! You will each get a gift certificate for $10 to Savvy N Sassy! Ladies, please grab your blinkie!! (and Dalis did redesign the blinkie - so for the three of you who won last week, you can replace it with this one if you wish)


Copy the following code on your blog to add the blinkie.


Lesley - for this card:



Timi - for this layout:


Maureen - for this card:


And for the $10 Gift Certificate chosen by RANDOM.ORG is #68 - Ann!!! (Raindropecho)

Photobucket

Ladies - please email us for the information for the gift certificates!


Photobucket

And we are actually giving out a special award this week.   This award is an unexpected project that goes way beyond, you know like when you ask for an ice cream and your friend comes w/ a cone of your favorite ice cream and tops it with sprinkles JUST FOR YOU!  It won't be given out all the time though - just when we find the "Unexpected). Shari - be sure to grab your new blinkie!!

SWEET SPRINKLES AWARD


Copy the following code on your blog to add the blinkie.



to Shari for this project:



We can't wait to see your creations this week!!





23 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

Thanks for choosing my LO Congrats! I really enjoyed the challenge last week! I hope I will be as inspired in this challenge as last week.

Shari said...

You guys are the awesome! Thanks! Shari

raindropecho said...

Yay! Thanks ladies! That's sweet of you to offer such generous prizes! I'm totally all over this next challenge :D

LEMphotography said...

Yay - purple is my FAVORITE color! Can't wait to pile it on!

Tracey said...

i played with purple!!! thanks for teh challenge once again!

my5bratz said...

congrats everyone...cant wait to do a card for this week's...shame it wasnt pink...I just did a card with 21 challenges...lol

CraftyC said...

Dont use purple much but love it on my card. Thanks for the challenge, have added to Mr Linky
Clairex

Timi O. Mercado said...

My third entry is now in my blog:

Girl Power

I also linked it to Mr. Linky.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I've really been into purple lately, so this was right up my alley. Sorry I could only get 2 challenges on this one will do better next time, and I do apologize for the bad photo.
Thanks for letting me play along:
Here's my card
Beverly Gotthardt

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Another fun challenge this week!

Okispice said...

I'm in for the 3rd week! I hope to be considered for the Design Team. Here's my link:
good times

Maria Matter said...

Your cards are lovely, obviously Dalis CAN work with purple! yay!
Blessings, Maria

Alecia Castro said...

Purple?? Acckkk, hehe, I think I can do this. Fun challenge, and fabulous examples!!

Chris said...

This was a fun challenge! Oh, and I love seeing Mr. Linky!

Helen said...

Oooohhhh....tough challenge this week - I hardly ever use purple!
Helen x

Trimgym said...

Loads of entries it seems, here is mine. Hope you like it.

Love,

Jo.

Linda said...

Purple is one of my favorite colors to use....great challenge!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Bobbi said...

http://icaughtthebug.blogspot.com/
this is my first post Pile it ON -this is my kind of challenge, I love to see how many different challenges I can get on one card without trying. And purple is one of my favorite colors too. Thanks and all the cards are great

Trimgym said...

Here is another card I would like to enter for this challenge. Hope you like it.

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

And this card meets your brief as well. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking.

Love,

Jo.

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

FUN!!!

craftstash said...

DT Submission

Hi! Im in for the challenge, thanks! :)

My Card Entry

Alecia Castro said...

Finally got my purple card posted. I'm so behind, hehe.

http://aleciac.blogspot.com/2009/07/happily-ever-after-card-another-card.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...